Search results

1. M

Audyssey Manual Calibration “OCA’s REW + Audyssey Awesomeness”

I tried the "single mic point multiple measurements at that location" and compared with the multi mic position that audyssey recommends but just 2 inches from first position. My subwoofer measured 2 db lower using multi-mic position.
  2. M

Audyssey Manual Calibration “OCA’s REW + Audyssey Awesomeness”

So are you saying if I am calibrating for me (one person in the MLP0, just use one microphone position?
  3. M

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Gillian Welch & David Rawlings - The Way it Will Be (2004)
  4. M

PEQ Both Subs At Once Or Individually? Before or After Audyssey

I read somewhere to limit automatic adjustments to Schroeder frequency. Is that correct?
  5. M

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

Infiniti Reference RC263!
  6. M

Affordable Accuracy Monitor Review

Too bad. I have like 6 of them!
  7. M

Affordable Accuracy Monitor Review

Do you have any more modified ones?
  8. M

Share your in-room measurements?

Your thoughts? Please give me constructive ideas on what I can do. I am very much a newbie. Thank you.
  9. M

Can A Scientist Tell Me Why My High End Speakers Sound Dramatically Better Crossed Over At 120hz?

Sorry for the newbie question, but in REW how do you determine a speaker's crossover in relation to a sub? Do I measure the front Left and Right speakers without the SUB ... then run the aligned subs separately? Should they intersect? Is that how to determine crossover? I have a basic...
  10. M

Some comments from Floyd Toole about room curve targets, room EQ and more

Interesting. Thank you for your quick response. I can see it was done using a specific speaker. I was wondering how I would create one off this.
  11. M

Some comments from Floyd Toole about room curve targets, room EQ and more

Can you please share with me what your Full Harman Curve for movies looks like? Do you have it in a text file? This is what I am using. How does yours look like? 24 10.5 31.5 10.5 32.8 10.5 36.2 10.5 39.08 10.5 40 10.5 50 9.425 63 7.5 80 5.325 100 4.575 125...
  12. M

Infinity R162 Bookshelf Speaker Review

I ordered the Rc263 center in November I got it in late January. It is HUUUUGE. I replaced my Pioneer Andrew Jones center. So it was definitely an upgrade. I waited for it to do REW and the MiniDSP filters and the improvement is noticeable. Thank you to this group for turning me into the...
  13. M

Infinity RC263 Center Speaker Review

I ordered mine. Thank you for the tip! At that price, it was a no-brainer.
  14. M

Infinity RC263 Center Speaker Review

I value your opinion. I have the Andrew Jones Pioneers for my home theater. Floorstanding FS552s up front and the SP-BS22 bookshelves in the back plus the atmos add ons. I really have no complains about the Pioneer centers but am very intrigued if these will mesh well with my fronts. Thank you...
Top Bottom