Search results

1. Plcamp

Onken design

I am having trouble understanding Onken bass cabinet design…can anyone point me to articles or maybe tools that relate optimum cabinet size and port count/ dimensions etc to driver characteristics? I did find one online calculator, but it doesn’t reveal the underlying equations or theory...
  2. Plcamp

Ear pads.

I am looking for replacement ear pads for my AKG550 headphones. I replaced them once, guessing which of dozens of replacement pads were best. The replacements fit kinda loosely and didn’t last. Questions = I) Who provides the best quality replacement pads generally, and II) specifically for...
  3. Plcamp

Ice Cubes. For my Rusty Nail.

It’s disappointing, quite frankly, to pay for the high cost of the delicious ingredients of a drink like this, after having visited Edinburgh and purchased surname engraved emblem endorsed (I’m a Campbell) crystal imbibementware … only to see the resulting drink polluted with cloudy ice cubes...
  4. Plcamp

Binoculars are confusing without experience.

ASR* being a trusted technical resource, I thought I would wing a request for help so I make a good choice. I bet there are experts on this here. *Edit: Looking for BSR :). I am looking for a good keep-forever pair of binoculars that will be dominantly used for… a) watching birds up to 50’...
  5. Plcamp

Minidsp Flex Eight!

I just got an email announcing this…the long awaited multi channel dsp for 3 or 4 way speakers! Preorder now for Sept delivery, $599 not incl Dirac ($199 option). https://www.minidsp.com/images/documents/Product%20Brief%20-%20miniDSP%20Flex%20Eight.pdf
Top Bottom