Search results

1. TomislavL

LTA Headphones Project - Freely accessible modular headphone platforms (Startup/Crowdfunding)

Just an update, in case anyone is interested in headphone parts for a DIY project regarding the V1 and V2 headphones, or finished builds, I will be making a bulk order for part production some time this week, so if you'd like to get some or all headphone parts (especially CNC machined ones)...
  2. TomislavL

LTA Headphones Project - Freely accessible modular headphone platforms (Startup/Crowdfunding)

Maybe there are some exceptions, but from my experience spares are generally quite expensive, especially when you don't buy them directly from the manufacturer but some of their distributors who then put additional costs onto them, and you have to account for multiple shipping costs as well in...
  3. TomislavL

I've tested a lot of drivers from various sources, aftermarket and OEM, including headphones that I owned that I took drivers out of and used them in prototypes to see how they'd behave. The reason I ended up using these is because they performed really well, again, that's something that...
  4. TomislavL

Yes, in the V2 model, the 50mm drivers, same as used in many Kendrick's, Aurorus, etc. Really excellent drivers that are easy to work with and have a very, very high performance ceiling. They easily outperform drivers from many upper mid tier headphones that can be bought from OEM's like Audio...
  5. TomislavL

Hmmm...that's odd. I definitely know what you're talking about though, the alternate grey/white backgrounds with no content is what I sometimes get as well, and even the website editor sometimes just doesn't work for a couple of hours at a time. However, it's a free platform to build a website...
  6. TomislavL

What do you mean, the website doesn't work, or just the download links? So far I didn't get any complaints, but I can change the links or upload to a different client if there are issues with downloading. As for Autodesk, yea I'm aware that much of their stuff is focused on Windows, but that's...
  7. TomislavL

Hey, glad you like it. Yea there's a lot of work that went into this project, and I truly believe there's a ton of potential in it (and keep in mind I still haven't "revealed my best cards" ;)), but not a lot of awareness of the project yet, since I just started presenting it publicly a few...
  8. TomislavL

Please no, not the Beats, I don't like that much bass. ;)
  9. TomislavL

Hello everyone, My name is Tomislav, I'm a headphone enthusiast, a long-time audiophile, currently a university medical student and a hobbyist headphone designer/DIY-er from Croatia with a dream of having my own headphone brand one day. I'm making this post in order to present the project I've...
Top Bottom