Search results

1. N

Help needed with 2.1 set up, with potential to expand to 5.1

Wouldn't it be financially more interesting to add a different solution with a smaller footprint, e.g. MiniDSP DDRC24 ?
  2. N

Help needed with 2.1 set up, with potential to expand to 5.1

Hi all, I have been searching long and hard, but cannot find the exact answers I am looking for unfortunately. Please excuse me if I have missed any resources and feel free to refer to them. Old: I have a stereo set up with Topping D50S, 2x Hypex Ncore 252 and 2x Dali Zensor 5 and I have...
  3. N

FS: Toppings D50S, NCore Hypex M250NC Mono (2x)

For sale: 2x AUDIOPHONICS MPA-M250NC Amplifier Mono Class D NCore 1x250W 4 Ohm New: 339 euro (per block) Ask: 275 euro (per block) 1x TOPPING D50S DAC 2x ES9038Q2M XMOS U208 Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC 32bit 768kHz DSD512 Black New: 250 euro Ask: 200 euro Age: 15 months (03 August 2020) Bought at...
  4. N

recommendation: Stereo + Surround combination

Hi all, I currently have the following set up: Dali Zensor 5 Fronts Topping D50s 2x Hypex NCore 1x250W While having and enjoying this combination, I noticed that I am missing a center speaker whilst watching movies. So, I have come up with two ideas for which I would like to ask your...
  5. N

Advice: NAD C388 vs Bluesound Powernode 2i vs SMSL M300 MKII + AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC

Hey Netwalker, thanks for the comment - I appreciate it. That is quite impressive actually. How is the upgrade from the Powernode 2i to the NAD C658/C268 - massive upgrade ? Whats the major difference ?
  6. N

Advice: NAD C388 vs Bluesound Powernode 2i vs SMSL M300 MKII + AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC

Hi all, I am very ignorant when it comes to audio, and usually I even struggle to hear the difference between two different amplifiers. However, my ears do appreciate good natural sound a lot. When being advised by a local hifi retailer, I could only hear a marginal difference between a NAD...
Top Bottom