Search results

1. E

Strange effect with a particular IEM

Background: In the last two years I've collected a few IEMs and three over the ear headphones running through a couple sources, on my laptop I use a topping d50 and a l30 headphone amp. I love switching between them (IEMS,headphones) to enjoy different music genres, plus its just fun. Problem...
  2. E

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

Wondering if the 50$ difference is worth it. Have a HiMan 4xx and a MASSDROP X FOSTEX TR-X00 headphones plus a handful of IEM's. Source is a turntable(pro-ject debut carbon evo) with a phono preamp, a SACD player, Hidizs AP80/DH80s combo. Currently running through a 25 year old Sony receiver...
  3. E

Sound Quality issues - Amazon HD music - D50s dac - Samsung s9+

Background: The more I listen to HiRes music through decent IEM's and headphones I'm becoming aware of a strange issue, when I listen on my samsung s9+ connected to my D50s going into a Geshelli Archel 2.5, fire up Amazon HD music and set the volume to just under max on the s9+ I noticed the...
  4. E

How much do cables affect sound on IEM's and Headphones

Not trying to stir up trouble since there are differing opinions on the topic. I'm trying to understand if something I recently experienced when I changed one of my IEM's cables could actually happen or is it my imagination, essentially looking for a sanity check. Background, recently bought...
  5. E

Best way to setup the D50s with the Geshelli archel2.5-pro

My current now outgoing rig is the tp30mk2 dac/amp which has done well, and am pretty happy with it until I got bit by the upgrade bug. My wife and daughter pooled their resources together to get me D50s and Archel 2.5 (the amp is currently in transit) for father's day (I love my family) and...
Top Bottom