Search results

1. Morphine

$1k headphones

I agree, they are great headphones for the price, you have made a great purchase. but I bought some iem that made me forget the Meze, the Akg 712 (both excellent) and my dear Dunu 2000j... it's about the IMR R1 https://imracoustics.com/products/59884cfc71b0c811009787d0 the wow effect is...
  2. Morphine

General question about a DAC

I have the Topping D10 dac and I am delighted with it... it can with any type of file, it is well built, it looks very nice on my table connected to the Musical Fidelity V90 HPA ... I agree with you, thanks to Amirm and this forum that helped me to decide with the measurements and comments. :)...
  3. Morphine

What are we listening to right now..

Like a mirror I'm nothing. I'm nothing. I'm nothing till you look at me...
  4. Morphine

$1k headphones

Akg k701 are excellent for classic, if you need more bass you can do the bassmod or go for Akg 712pro. Both have a lot of detail and definition. Yeah, I know it's not worth 1k, but IMO, it does not take that much money to sound good.
  5. Morphine

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Well, after turning off the PC and connecting the D10 again, it worked. I have microcuts in the usb connection, this with the Musical Fidelity was a few seconds of cut, but then the music continues to sound. my theory is that with the D10 when I have a microcut, it simply stops ringing until I...
  6. Morphine

Hi guys, I need a little help. I have the D10 for a week and everything worked perfect, but today, suddenly, it stopped ringing ... the screen is fine and it reads any kind of file, but it does not emit any sound ... Anyone know what might be happening? Musical Fidelity dac work fine.
  7. Morphine

Introductions anyone?

hi NorthSky , no, they are my favorite group :D
  8. Morphine

Introductions anyone?

Hello everyone, I have registered to learn and try to solve some doubts I have. See you for this great forum :)
  9. Morphine

hello, greetings to all. I currently have a Musical Fidelity V90 HPA and I am thinking of buying a dac with higher resolution. I'm limited to 24/96 with MF I have seen the good review of amirm and the good comments. Would a good couple with the D10? thanks and best regards
Top Bottom