Search results

1. M

FS: Audeze LCD2-C still under warranty

Hi there, i'm selling a pair for Audeze LCD2-C basically new (no signs of use). They are still under warranty. Originally sold in October 2019 from an authorized Audeze Dealer (Projekt Akustik, Germany). They come with original box & cable, certificate of authenticity and receipt. The price is...
  2. M

FS Verum One mk2 planar magnetic headphone.

Timestamp and images Hello everyone, i'm selling a pair of Verum one MK2 never used. Bought them 4 months ago and when they arrived i didn't need them anymore. They come with the original cable. For 30 euros more, i can add a custom cable with dual 3.5mm angled jacks (to put less strain on the...
  3. M

[FS]EU - slightly used SMSL SP 200 THX AAA-888 Headphone amplifier

Selling an SMSL SP200 THX amp as i don't use it anymore. Its condition is like new. Asking for 190€ + shipping (20€ in the EU, 9 in Italy). For any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
  4. M

Audiophonics HA-B6120 balanced amplifier

Hi there, i was interested in buying a balanced headphone amplifier and i found this one interesting https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/sedentary-headphone-amplifier/audiophonics-ha-b6120-full-balanced-headphone-amplifier-tpa6120-muses8920-p-14573.html There is a photo of the interrnals. Is it...
Top Bottom