Search results

1. S

Schiit Magnius Balanced Headphone Amp Review

Does anyone here know if the Magnius will construct a differential balanced signal to feed the XLR output when the unit is fed a single-ended signal from the RCA inputs? I am interested in using both balanced and single-ended sources into the Magnius with the ability to switch between the two...
  2. S

Stereophile "As We See It"

Well, looks like Jim Austin, the editor of Stereophile, has a few words for those of us who contribute (or else lurk) in these forums: https://www.stereophile.com/content/hoisted-your-own-petard This is a great opportunity to actually discuss the power, but also the limitations, of Spinorama...
  3. S

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

As for recent speakers, I vote for the Infinity R152's and R263's! Like their predecessors in the Primus lineup (the 150 and 360), these are the super-achievers in the Reference family. Also, I haven't heard the R253's but the Harman spinorama measurements look very good as well. One of these...
  4. S

Infinity R162 Bookshelf Speaker Review

As good as the R162's are, I suspect the R152's would measure better and be perceived by most as a better-balanced speaker overall. It would be lovely if Amirm could acquire and test a pair of the R152's. They are something special in the Infinity Reference lineup, in my opinion (so are the R263's).
  5. S

Revel M16 Speaker Review

Just wanted to chime in that, based on your thorough review of the Revel M16, as well as the helpful guidance of other forum members who pointed out the availability of "B-Stock" at an online retailer, I acquired a pair and have been listening to them now for nearly two months. I'm admittedly...
  6. S

KEF Q350 Speaker Review

Great review (as all are on this site)! Could someone please add this speaker to the Speaker Review and Measurement Index? The KEF Q350 doesn't appear in the table for some reason, and I'm sure many folks would find its inclusion helpful!
Top Bottom