Search results

1. I

motu m4 knobs

So I could connect 3/4 balanceds into the Magni 3 and control the volume with the Magni 3 volume knob and use the 1/2 balanceds for monitors and use the MONITOR knob? this seems like the most reasonable setting. I would assume using the headphone jack for anything other than directly plugin a...
  2. I

motu m4 knobs

Any other interfaces?
  3. I

motu m4 knobs

Well that takes too much space, its one of those things.
  4. I

motu m4 knobs

Oh well. Are there alternatives? I was looking even at the RME UCX II so I don't have to ever buy another one ever again, but the thing is, im not even sure if I will be able to do that. Im assuming there's a way to switch between 1-2 and 3-4 with a button and the same knob controls everything...
  5. I

motu m4 knobs

Im not going to use the headphone knob, please read post again. I will be using Magni 3 to drive 600 ohm headphones. Unless something else I understand you are using the headphone jack.
  6. I

motu m4 knobs

Hi, I use a Magni 3 for headphones and im considering buying the m4 to plug it there with my monitors and use both at the same time for A/B mixes. My question is: Is there a way to control the monitor's volume with one knob and the headphones monitor with another knob? Even if the Magni 3 has...
  7. I

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

I remember wanting to pick this one back then when it was almost impossible to find, now that the dust has settled, I would like to pick one. My questions are: 1) If I have a Magni 3, is it worth plug in in there and keep using it, or is the headphone jack good enough that I don't need it? I...
  8. I

How to repair a DT770 600 ohm Manufaktur?

I have a DT700 600 ohm Manufaktur no longer in production. Im under the impression newer ones have a different drivers, something changed. Probably cheaper components and so on. The thing is, if I were to send it for repair, how do I know im not getting scammed? they may just replace the drivers...
  9. I

USB audio interfaces interest

My AdamA7 have XRL connectors, but the Magni 3 have RCA, so I guess it doesn't matter. Also, I was told unbalanced is basically the same as balanced sound quality wise, you pick up no noise unless you are using a long cable, and im using a tiny 0.3 meter cable to connect the headphone amp so I...
  10. I

USB audio interfaces interest

How does this one compare to the ones on similar price range? https://www.thomann.de/gb/steinberg_ur24c.htm Im going to be plugin my monitors and my Magni 3 amp for the headphone and that's about it. Some extra ins and outs are good if I ever buy some hardware or something but that's unlikely...
Top Bottom