Search results

1. EchoChamber

SOLD: Okto Research Dac8 USB DAC with streaming in silver - $1000 - US Only

SOLD Selling my Okto Research Dac8. I’m the original owner, bought new directly from Okto Research in September 2020. This dac is very well rated by Audio Science Review, in their top 20, with a measured SINAD of 122.3 dB. It comes with a Pi4 built in for streaming with the latest version of...
  2. EchoChamber

SOLD: Topping U90 - USB bridge with pulse transformer upgrade - $300

Selling my Topping U90 USB bridge. It converts USB digital signals to IIS, AES/EBU and SPDIF. It will re-clock the signal and provide galvanic isolation. A total of 7 digital outputs. The AES1 output has an upgraded pulse transformer using the Scientific Conversion SC947-02LF (see picture)...
  3. EchoChamber

SOLD: Genelec 8330A speakers in white with GLM 2.0 kit (US only)

SOLD Selling a pair of Genelec SAM 8330A 2-way powered monitors in white. Including the GLM 2.0 kit for room calibration. These speakers accept either analog or digital balanced sources. The GLM kit also allows you to use a remote or volume knob from Genelec (not included). Or control the...
  4. EchoChamber

SOLD: Allo Shanti dual linear power supply 2x 5V (US only)

SOLD Hello everyone! Selling my Allo Shanti linear PS. It saw light use powering a USB DAC and Pi. It provides two 5V lines, at 3A and 1A. Small paint scratches on one side, please see photos. Bought new directly from Allo in April 2021 for $159. Includes all accessories. Asking $120 plus...
  5. EchoChamber

SOLD: Hidizs S8 DAC and headphone BBC amp hi res USB dongle (US only)

SOLD The Hidizs S8 is an excellent USB powered hi res headphone amp. The S8 tested very well here at ASR showing low distortion, high SINAD, golfing panther and recommended by Amir. I bought this unit new, directly from Hidizs and it saw very little use, only sporadically when traveling. SOLD...
  6. EchoChamber

SOLD: Balanced headphone setup, Hifiman Sundara, Schiit Modius and Magnius. US only.

Selling my home office desk headphone setup. Very little use in a smoke free environment. Mostly unused for the past year. All components tested very well here at ASR showing low distortion, high SINAD, golfing panther and recommended by Amir. This is good stuff! Selling as one kit or...
  7. EchoChamber

SOLD: Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 USB interface - $300

SOLD Asking $300 For sale a Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 USB interface in working order and good condition. I used it between a Pi 3+ and a pair of Genelecs SAM monitors. US only, free shipping.
  8. EchoChamber

FS (US, NJ local pick-up): 26-inch Speaker Stands Sanus SF26B1 Black (Pr.)

I had these 26" Sanus speaker stands for some years now, bought new from Amazon. They are assembled and filled with playsand. I've used them with different 6 1/2" 2-way monitors and they worked well providing good rigidity with a relatively discreet visual impact. One of the bases have some...
  9. EchoChamber

SOLD: Topping D90 MQA DAC in black - $680 free shipping - US only

I’m selling my Topping D90 MQA in black bought new from Apos Audio last May. It’s in excellent condition, everything will be reset to factory settings. I have the original packaging and all accessories that came with it. If you need a set of balanced, XLR cables, I have a few different length...
  10. EchoChamber

SOLD: Genelec 8030C in white MINT - $1,300 free shipping - US only

Hello everyone, I'm selling my pair of Genelec 8030C active monitors in white. I've had them since last September and they've only been lightly and very gently used in my home office space (a non smoking environment). I use them as mid fields and they work very well in that space. Plenty of...
  11. EchoChamber

SOLD[US]: Schiit Magni Heresy headphone amp/pre-amp with short RCA cables

Bought new directly from Schiit Audio in March 2020. Very little use. Includes a set of short RCA cables for a stack configuration. SINAD of 119 dB per Audio Science Review measurements. Asking $90 + $20 shipping - local pickup available in Northern NJ (Montclair area). US Only, Paypal Only...
  12. EchoChamber

SOLD[US]: Topping A90 Balanced Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp

In excellent condition, bought new from Apos Audio in May 2020. SINAD of 121 dB per Audio Science Review measurements. Includes a short stereo pair of Canare L-2T2S with Neutrik XLR connectors balanced cables. Asking $400 + $30 shipping - local pickup available in Northern NJ (Montclair...
  13. EchoChamber

SOLD [US]: SB Acoustics ARA Be in white - 2-way monitor with Satori Beryllium tweeters

I've had this pair of ARA Be's since January 2020. Bought new as a kit from Madisound. They are in excellent condition. The kit is straight forward and consists of a simple assembly. Cabinets are finished and ready for assembly. I'm a seasoned DYIer (15+ years) and it took me only about an hour...
  14. EchoChamber

SOLD [US]: SB Acoustics Micro 2-way bookshelf compact speakers in white - $300

SOLD I bought this kit last September from Madisound for my home office system. They sound excellent with a full and natural presentation defying their compact size. SB Acoustics drivers are excellent, never fatiguing, and can be found in other excellent speakers such as the ones from Revel and...
  15. EchoChamber

SOLD [US]: Hypex NCore NC400 mono amplifiers

SOLD I had these Hypex NC400 mono blocks for a year and they sound very transparent - fast with excellent control and detail retrieval. Binding posts were upgraded to WBT. Asking Price: $1100.00 + $50 shipping (US only) PayPal only. Local pickup available in Northern NJ, Montclair area...
  16. EchoChamber

SOLD [US]: Nord Three SE Purifi 1ET400 MKII Mono Blocks in Silver

I had these Nord mono blocks for just a few months since April and they are in mint condition. Bought directly from Nord new - built to order. These amps are based on the Purifi 1ET400 modules, one of the best class D amplifier available today. They run cool and are extremely transparent...
  17. EchoChamber

SOLD [US]: REL 7/Ti stereo pair in white - selling both together

I bought this pair of REL 7/Ti subwoofers in white new directly from REL last year in August. These will complement small and medium high end speakers nicely. They worked really well with my Buchardt Audio S400 pair. Subs are in excellent condition, gently used in a residential, smoke free...
  18. EchoChamber

SOLD [US]: Sparkos Labs SS2590 Pro Discrete Audio Op Amp - selling all 4 together (for Nord, Apollon, and more)

I bought these directly from Sparkos in May 2020. I only used them for about a month at the input of my Nord Purifi mono blocks. I was curious about the sound of different pro op amps and got that set to compare. They sound a little warmer than the ones that Nord shipped with my mono blocks but...
  19. EchoChamber

FS: (now on eBay) Schiit Bifrost Multibit DAC with USB Unison upgrade

I had my Schiit Bifrost Multibit at the core of my main system for 2 years before upgrading to the Yggdrasil last year. It was bought new directly from Schiit Audio. I’ve recently upgraded its USB input to the latest Schiit Unison. This unit sounds great and has that nice detailed big Schiit...
Top Bottom