• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD [US]: Sparkos Labs SS2590 Pro Discrete Audio Op Amp - selling all 4 together (for Nord, Apollon, and more)

EchoChamber

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I bought these directly from Sparkos in May 2020. I only used them for about a month at the input of my Nord Purifi mono blocks. I was curious about the sound of different pro op amps and got that set to compare.

They sound a little warmer than the ones that Nord shipped with my mono blocks but the difference is negligible. They are in excellent condition.

I'm selling all 4 together as a package.

Asking: $180 + $15 shipping

US only. I'll ship USPS Priority.

IMG_1250.jpg

Forum Donor
I bought these directly from Sparkos in May 2020. I only used them for about a month at the input of my Nord Purifi mono blocks. I was curious about the sound of different pro op amps and got that set to compare.

They sound a little warmer than the ones that Nord shipped with my mono blocks but the difference is negligible. They are in excellent condition.

I'm selling all 4 together as a package.

Asking: $180 + $15 shipping

US only. I'll ship USPS Priority.

View attachment 76361
ProToDualStaged_E_C.jpg
ProToDual_Hands_E_C.jpg

Top Bottom