Search results

1. F

Mapping of roon EQ settings to PulseEffects EQ?

I understand some, but not all of the parametric EQ settings that are available in pulse effects. One that I'm not sure what the analog is is the "peak/dip" setting from roon. In pulseeffects I have the following available: * Bell * Notch * Resonance * High Pass * High Shelf * Low Pass * Low...
  2. F

DAC attenuation before power amp

With dedicated DACs becoming so cheap, and computer-consumed media becoming so common, single source systems are starting to become more popular, maybe removing the need for large parts of what pre-amps typically offered to end users, namly source selection and integrated phono pre-amps. One...
  3. F

Why is line-level low-single digit volts (or, why do amps have gain?)

So, after having a satisfactory audio system for a while, I'm back shopping for some new headphone stuff, and I've decided to get involved in some forums, do some research, learn some more from where I left off. I've been re-reading a lot of nwavguy o2 stuff, and the new material that's come...
  4. F

Thoughts on other Behringer DACs?

With the UMC204HD putting up such respectable numbers, I started looking at their product line to see what else might be feasible. There's 3 "categories" of products that I'm interested in. I THINK these delineations might make sense: * UM2 and UMC22 * UMC202HD, UMC204HD, and UMC404HD *...
Top Bottom