Search results

1. T

Cause of large upper-mid suckout from room that occurs with multiple speakers?

Back of armchair is an interesting point - these were measured from the top of the sofa near ear height so the sofa could be the key factor here. Will try and put mic on some kind of tripod in different position to see if that changes it. Doing the RTA measurement 1m from speaker (just hand...
  2. T

Measurements are shown of both speakers together. I hav measured them separately but only relatively small differences below 300HZ. It would look like vs a target room curve the 5-8khz region is elevated leading to a stronger treble perception?
  3. T

Good questions. I have experimented with toe-in and no toe-in and toe-in directed straight at the listener boosts the 5-12k HZ region so I seem to get a smoother roll-off with minimal toe-in although a little helps imaging. The listening spot was about 2ft further back than the distance between...
  4. T

I have a large null in the 2-4k HZ range from my room that I have seen consistently with a couple different speakers. Haven't been able to find information on what type of room phenomenon might be the cause of this. The red line is an Elac Navis ARB 51 with Rel Sub and the Green is Dyanudio...
Top Bottom