Search results

1. K

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

I still own this 3251 amp. Surprisingly, it sounded much better than my 2 units of Aiyima 07 amps in my set up. That's why, I still keep it while I have sold off 2 units of 07 amps.
  2. K

I am wondering why SMSL DA9 hasn't been reviewed here, despite being available in the market for almost 2 years and being popular among a section of audiophiles.
  3. K

I am currently using SMSL DA9 amplifier. Any users of both amps (DA9 and V3) here? If yes, any comparative observations as far as sound quality is concerned? thanks in advance
  4. K

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

Yes, I completely turn off the power DA9 when I am not using it.
  5. K

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

A query: when I turn on the DA-9, it automatically selects unbalanced as the source. But I only use balanced inputs. Every time, I have to go to the menu and choose the balanced option. Is there a way around?
  6. K

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

My D-6 arrived today. I am not using USB input. Only Optical and Bluetooth inputs. I have not noticed any slight click/pop noise when the audio is inactive for 5 seconds or more. There are various filters (1 to 6), which ones are commonly used?
  7. K

Could you try with PCM (non-DSD) files and let us know whether the pop issue is resolved?
  8. K

Is the 2 sec output lag at the time of starting the DAC or switching from say, coaxial to LDAC?
  9. K

I would use D-6 via Bluetooth and optical inputs. Would I face a pop-noise issue with these two inputs? Please advice
  10. K

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

Could anyone suggest a widely used EQ setting for 560s? Any owners of newly launched HD400 Pro here? Some find it a refined version of 560s.
  11. K

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

MarkWinston: If I request you to rank PA5, DA9, and Rotel, which one would get how many marks out of 10? And I am requesting you to rank purely in terms of sound quality because, for example, DA9 would win hand down on the display, looks, remote control, EQ, bluetooth, and some other features.
  12. K

First listening impression of Topping pa5.

May be but we don't know as yet to be tested. But I can confirm that the progress made by Americans and Europeans in the weapon industry has caused a big problem in the rest of the world, especially the global South.
  13. K

SMSL SU-6 Review (Desktop DAC)

Apologies for my typos. I mean, did you find SU-6 more analog than SU-9n?
  14. K

Do you find SU-9 more analog sounding than SU-9n?
  15. K

Could you elaborate further on what you meant by narrower and harsher?
  16. K

SU-6 has a lot of digital PLL and filters. Which one is usually recommended for better performance?
  17. K

I am not talking about the design, engineering or reverse engineering processes, I want to know the chip used in PA5. It is Topping itself that put the pics of the internal components/chips and their design/circuit/system as part of their marketing campaign for audio products. See, for...
  18. K

It is the same company (Topping) that publicize all the chips/opamps/XMOS etc used in its other products (such as DACs and headphone amps). In fact, Topping publicizes them as a part of its marketing blitz. If Topping can do it for other audio products, why shy away from disclosing the chip...
  19. K

As an owner of DA9 and a potential buyer of PA5, I am looking forward to your comparative analysis and observations.
  20. K

Still waiting for info on BT chip model.
Top Bottom