Search results

1. R

Experiences with XTZ A2-300

Tha Thanks for all the help and best wishes on your audio quest too.
  2. R

You have been so kind to research the information which would be useful to me. And what you have said about my equipment is spot on. I gather what you say makes sense. Fix my current issues first before progressing to other additions. From what I understand, there are 2 theories to this. Some...
  3. R

Thanks so much. You are very knowledgeable. I will do a recalibration. As you point out, its necessary. Maybe thats the gap. Thanks for.helping me.out with the HDMI for ARC with the manual.info as well. You own an onkyo too? Guess you are an XTZ owner too. Do you think having two of them (one...
  4. R

Thanks for your insightful comments. The optical info was good. Maybe thats the issue. I would try HDMI ARC. My system is 5.2.2 now. Not sure how to set it up though. Will see if someone can help. As for Accu EQ . I have done the intial set up. But have not recalibrated after installing my...
  5. R

Thank you for sharing your views and giving your inputs. Sorry my bad. I forgot to list my subs. I have 2 10 inched klipsch sub woofers. May i know what does setting speakers to full band in onkyo mean. Guess you tube has its shortcomings. Right now am using an optical cable from TV to...
  6. R

Thank you for the sound advice. Will try this
  7. R

Hi Sorry was not sure which is the most suitable forum to post and hence posted in the most applicable forums hoping for some response. Thank you for your informative advise. I currently have some absorbent acoustic panels on my back wall opposite my system. You are probably right. I would...
  8. R

Hi Hi Thanks for your response I have my gain set on my XTZ at 75% of maximum. My Onkyo pre out voltage and impedence measures 1 V/470ohms and input sensitivity amd impedence of 200mV/ 47k ohms. Will setting my XTZ at 75% of max be a suitable or level matched with my Onkyo for better...
  9. R

Hi All Am new to the forum. Most members here seem to be experts or very knowledgeable in your field and hope to seek your expertise and advice on some thoughts that I have to better my sound. I own a pair of easy to drive Klipsch RP 6000f front amd 504C centre speakers , Jamo Surrounds and...
  10. R

Hi All Am new to the forum. Most members here seem to be experts or very knowledgeable in your field and hope to seek your expertise and advice on some thoughts that I have to better my sound. I own a pair of easy to drive Klipsch RP 6000f front amd 504C centre speakers , Jamo Surrounds and...
  11. R

Top Bottom