Search results

1. R

Number of songs on streaming service...

So Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Apple Music, Amazon Unlimited. All claim 100M+ songs. But, there are many cases of I can find the song I want on Spotify but not on Titdal/Qobuz, and never the other way around. Apple music is in between, and Amazon is worse than everything else. For example I am...
  2. R

Can we have review of IEMs with many many drivers?

There are so many IEMs with 4,5,6 even 10+ drivers, I wonder how do they get so many of them to work together, so any chance we can have reviews here?
  3. R

Help!! Keep getting static shock when I touch heat sink of my active speaker when I turn it off.

Since I read people have frayed their speaker with static, I'd like to avoid this, what's the best way? 1. Leave it on all the time 2. Use power bar's switch to power it off every night. 3??? Please help, thanks.
  4. R

DSP speaker with analog input only, measurement of signal degradation?

So these go though D to A to D to A process, signal should be degraded compare to just D to A once. But people seems like them just fine, although also see people who has DSP speaker that take both digital and analog input say digital input is much better. I doubt we can measure the actual dsp...
  5. R

Do you guys play Soul Calibur?

Because I just noticed this at bottom: XenPorta 2 PRO © Jason Axelrod of 8WAYRUN
Top Bottom