Search results

1. J

Possible new discrete amplifier for JBL 590 advice requested

Thank you Diatribe for the suggestion. One followup question, you don't experience the 590's overpowering the other speakers during multichannel content with the power mismatch do you? I can't help thinking that my L&R would be much louder than the other speakers if I don't give them all the...
  2. J

Possible new discrete amplifier for JBL 590 advice requested

Hi all, Currently have JBL 590's FR and FL, 520c center, some Polk OWM3 surrounds all driven by a NAD T777 and 2 PB2000 subs. In stereo mode the T777 can drive the 590s to what I would call "sufficiently loud" at -7db (before the amps distortion curve starts rising according to the review...
  3. J

AVR buying advice NAD T58 vs ARCAM AVR390

No, I believe that was sent by user Promit
  4. J

Review and Measurements of Anthem MRX 520 AVR

Thanks Promit, I was thinking about doing the exact same thing when I was considering the AVR390. I also look forward to seeing the review. The only thing that stopped me doing it is the 390 only allows one crossover setting for all speakers. As my front towers are much more capable than...
  5. J

AVR buying advice NAD T58 vs ARCAM AVR390

Hello All, Long time reader, first time poster etc. etc.. I'm slowly building my sound system/small home theatre. I'm currently using an old Sony BTE-885 I got from a thrift store as my AVR/AMP. My speakers are FR/FL JBL590 C: JBL 520C and Surrounds are Polk OWM3. I also have a PB2000 sub...
Top Bottom