Search results

1. lodbrok

Newbie need advice for his next buy building his audio system

I tried all of them except the phono one. edit: also, how can i test my Nytech Obelisk to see if it's safe for brand new speakers ? edit 2 : can i use the Tape (record) output as a real output for another amp ? (answer : yes !)
  2. lodbrok

My bad the cable was off, i must have not properly connected it last time... I still have some bad noise but not as loud. I tried to connect the CD player but i have no sound i don't know why.
  3. lodbrok

Yes on the reviews that i read and listen to i noticed that it's not a neutral speaker and i don't know yet where my preference goes to. Unfortunately where i live i don't have the opportunity to ear hifi speakers. Regarding the Nytech, it's juste that "if" i was able to keep it, i would like...
  4. lodbrok

The more i look into it the more i don't know what i want to do ^^ The only thing that i know is that i really, really want a better audio, i want so much to listen properly to the music i love. At first i saw the Elac Debut Reference DBR62 (but pricy for me) and the Klipsch RP-600M and many...
  5. lodbrok

Ok i understand and i do have both a multimeter and cheap speakers, i will do that before connect the new ones. I still have to choose the speakers and the bluetooth/DAC ^^ Bonus : i opened my Nytech to see if everything was fine inside, no inflated capacitor or anything suspicious for me.
  6. lodbrok

Thanks that's amazing i did not even thought being able to digitize my vinyl like that. That will be great ! Another question about the Nytech, how can i test it to see if everything is ok with it, i mean with the power, voltage, to not damage my speakers or anything else i will connect to it ?
  7. lodbrok

I can't find neither any manual online, and my father have lost his. There's many more inputs, maybe i can use the Tuner one ? Or the front headphone input for the Bluetooth receiver/DAC ? Yes i'd like to have everything connected all the time, the only "annoying" thing i can be ok with is to...
  8. lodbrok

@Wes, yes Elac and the Debut Reference dbr62 are on my mind ! But at the top of my budget, maybe too much or if i find a very good price in europe, that will be on my short list. @Webninja ASR tells me something i will digg it, thanks. I reviewed the Topping DX series and that looks like great...
  9. lodbrok

OK thanks, i will check more on the output specifications, that's what i should have done in the first place. And i will look for products like the RADSONE ES100, but maybe more oriented to speakers and not headphones. noaudiophile's reviews is already open in my tabs :)
  10. lodbrok

Hi, thanks for your answer and for the welcome ! Actually i have at least 25 open tabs with reviews... the struggle is real^^ I'm not against a DIY project. Regarding the receiver, i wanted to know if with something like a RADSONE ES100 it will be possible to connect it directly to my Nytech...
  11. lodbrok

Hello, first thanks for this amazing forum, i'm still a noob in Audio, but i start to learn a lot of things reading to this place. I just installed some of my dad old stuff (i actually have them since a pretty long time...but i needed a world confinement to install all of this ^^) I have a...
Top Bottom