Search results

1. ModDIY

Speaker upgrade uncertainties (Focal Aria 936)

Hi, in the past I have had several tube amplifiers and preamps. Conrad-Johnson, Mcintosh and Dynaco...etc. At first I had difficulty switching to transistor amps. Currently I use transistor and class D amplifiers. The last 2 years I have owned Focal Chora 826, with minimum impedance...
  2. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

I've had mine since fall 2022, and everything works well.
  3. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

No, I don't think so.
  4. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

I do exactly the same, except at 60 and optical input via Wiim Pro.
  5. ModDIY

Looking for cheap small amp for my Pro-ject turntable.

With my secondary chain with turntable, I have the Sabaj A20a 2019 and it sounds extremely good.
  6. ModDIY

Looking for cheap small amp for my Pro-ject turntable.

Fosi V3 https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/fosi-audio-v3-amplifier-review.45757/
  7. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

I have never had a cutoff due to distortion of more than 1%. My speakers are 8ohms with at least 2.9ohms, efficiency of 91db. On several occasions I turned the volume up to very high power and in a medium sized living room, and music containing a lot of low frequencies.
  8. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

At very high sound volumes, my amp never stopped working (with restart). At -80 81, I have never put it at this volume, much too low or inaudible, so I can't say and for me it's not a problem.
  9. ModDIY

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

Most cheap Chinese cards, they cut corners. So we must not dream or take these desires for realities.
  10. ModDIY

"Micro Bamboo Project" : 3E Audio 260-2-29A Stereo amplifier + Micro-Audio PSU

I think this addition is more on the DC rail between the SMPS and the 3255 PCB
  11. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

One (1) RCA output with the two channels (L and R) mixed together, therefore mono.
  12. ModDIY

Sabaj A30a announced

It's a mono output, so with the Y it will be correct, but double mono.
  13. ModDIY

woofer to tweeter crossover

Its a subwoofer ???
Top Bottom