Search results

1. M

March Audio Sointuva

There is little information out there about this speaker so far from people that own them so I thought I'd start a thread. I just received my Sointuva's today and I'm extremely pleased with them. I was looking for a speaker that could go down low, have a flatter frequency response than my...
  2. M

Speaker stand advice request

I'll be returning to using a pair of bookshelf speakers after 8 years of using floor standers and as such, will be needing a pair of stands to go with them. I've already decided on the Atacama Moseco stands, which do not come with floor spike "shoes" to protect hard wood flooring, or the...
  3. M

SMSL M500 vs Topping DX7 Pro

I recently purchased a Topping DX7 Pro and have been disappointed by a few things: Poor remote control: Requires pointing the remote directing in front of the unit and often doesn't register Source volume memory: Does not remember the last used volume when switching between sources Optical...
  4. M

Power Amp Disappointment

I had been using a class A/B integrated amp with build in USB dac for the last couple of years for my stereo speaker setup and had been relatively happy with it. After getting an RME ADI-2 Dac for my desktop setup with headphones, I got the itch buy a power amp and use the ADI-2 with my stereo...
  5. M

Power Amp for Tannoy Precision 6.2 (Teac AP-505?)

I'm looking for Power Amp recommendations for Tannoy Precision 6.2 speakers. Speaker specifications Sensitivity (2.83 Volts @ 1m): 89dB Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8 A caveat: I live in Japan and a lot of the ASR recommended power amps are not easily available here, or have a 2-3x markup versus...
Top Bottom