Search results

1. S

Question about choosing DAC and so on

Oh, Very nice.. By the way, If I buy Focal's Headphone, I will buy Utopia again. Its sound was very dynamic and fascinating bass extension. Recently I often listen to musics of Diana Krall, 101 strings orchestra, acoustic cafe.. etc. And I'm changing headphones for these songs. Of course...
  2. S

Oh, What a coincidence! I also listened Focal Elear/Clear in other headphone/speaker shop(couldn't listened Elex. It didn't exist in the store). Elear's bass extension was very attractive and stage was good. Unless it has bothered sibilance, a disobliging store, and breakdown often(I heard...
  3. S

I found hifiman pads for replacement just before, and saw a pair of velvet pad(40.75$). Of course, hifiman's ultra pads is a little expensive(79$!). But unless I have burden because of this, I can spend a little bit for a new experience. I want to solve my curiosity pleasantly:D
  4. S

Thx for your information. I have to find and order that pad now:D
  5. S

I listened Sennheiser HD650, 600, 660s in a headphone shop previously. They are good reference models as well and give me detail expression in proper soundstage as you say. But deep bass roll-off was sad to me.
  6. S

Your words will make me listen DT1990:D If I want a pleasant stimulus, I must go to headphone shop and just listen it. Thx to your words!
  7. S

Your two sentences make me feel at ease. Thx man:)
  8. S

Thanks to your kind words! After hearing this, I realize again that something natural. I will have to my heart set on finding the best headphone for my favorite genres. But if my greed is too huge, unfortunately, I gonna collect several optimized headphones for each genres. I have to equalize...
  9. S

Umm... I believe it is because I'm not good at english. I tried hard to explain what I want to say but my unskilled english seized my ankle :( Anyway, What I have wanted is not more clarity of sound like violin, but instrument separation like LCD-2. I like Edition XX's tone but I think...
  10. S

I said I want more detailed sound. This 'detailed sound' means Clarity of Sound and accurate instruments location in soundstage in my thought. While I listened my favorite music(Pink Floyd's Time, Comfortably Numb, etc) a few hours ago, I think that I didn't clarity of sound. It was great for...
  11. S

Thanks to your advice. Now I try to equalizing FR variously to find tone that better suit for me. Of course, I will equalize with Innerfidelity's. And I think that maybe I want better instruments location in space. If it is the case, I will equalize again to that and Unless I can find answer...
  12. S

Yes. I'm Using 789+Edition XX with XLR cable.
  13. S

Thanks to your recommendation! When I listened DT770, it gave me fun and proper high-pitched sound. But it's a shame that bass is shallow in depth. I hear other different models of beyerdynamic have upper-midrange shout so I give up them early. I will have to compare Edition XX's FR XX to...
  14. S

Thank you for recommmendation:D
  15. S

Thanks for your opinion. You know, when we listen music of Blur, Oasis, Libertines I think there is no necessity for looking detail. But I feel enchanced instrument location in space and detail when I hear Pink Floyd's Time, Comfortably Numb, etc. And they are the most listened songs:) also I...
  16. S

Thanks for reply:) I can relax about my source
  17. S

Thank you for your kind reply again. I use Tidal Master by laptop, mostly listen 70's~90's music like Pink Floyd, Oasis, Bon Jovi etc.(of course including remastered tracks) Then I have to use EQ app steadily when I listen to. But if my greed is bigger, I might purchase another headphone:eek...
  18. S

Thanks to your sincere reply! Listen to you, Exactly I have to buy another more accurate headphone if I want to listen more detailed sound:D If you don't excuse me, Can I recommand the best detailed headphone?
  19. S

Does your reply mean even upgrade DAC I can't feel sound better? I'm satisfied with tonal balance of Edition XX. Now I want enhanced detail:)
Top Bottom