Search results

1. DanGuitarMan

School me on phase.

How do I interpret these phase issues? Left (6 cycle FDW): Right (6 cycle FDW): I'm limited in where I can place the speakers. I have a miniDSP DDRC-24 that I can use to implement some filters, but I have no idea how to start or even what's possible. I know my way around frequency...
  2. DanGuitarMan

Apple Airport Express -> MOTU 624...audible jitter?

I tried posting this in the newbie forum, but it got no traction, so I'm giving it a shot here. I was messing around with sine waves in Room EQ Wizard when I noticed this audible clicking/stuttering along with the wave. The rate of the clicks would change as I played with the frequency. It only...
  3. DanGuitarMan

Apple Airport Express -> MOTU 624...is this audible jitter?

I was messing around with generating sine waves in Room EQ Wizard, and I noticed and audible clicking/stuttering along with the wave. The rate of the clicks would change as I played with the frequency. It only appeared when I airplayed it from my Apple Airport Express using optical out. This...
  4. DanGuitarMan

Dynaudio LYD 5 for testing

I'm interested in sending one of my Dynaudio LYD 5 speakers to Amir for testing. The issue is I'm in New Jersey and shipping would be a beast. Is there anyone living near Seattle who is using this speaker and interested in sending theirs in? I'll split shipping costs with ya :D
Top Bottom