Search results

1. H

Avantone Pro Gauss 7

official web site Does anybody have experience with these loudspeakers? Their advertisement reads like that they want to sell on the brand name Gauss and the white paper cone. Not so much on innovation. But, these can still be good loudspeakers. And these are within my budget.
  2. H

rePhase output frequency limit

Hello all, I am using rePhase convolution filters in Roon. I am happy with the result. But, the maximum frequency of the filters that rePhase can create is 384kHz. And my DAC (RME ADI-2 DAC FS) is capable of higher input frequencies (768kHz). And I like to upsample in Roon. Thus I want to...
  3. H

phase of baffle step?

Hello all, Question: Does the baffle step of a loudspeaker also result in a phase change? Or: If compensating for the baffle step in a DSP: Should I use an IIR filter or a FIR filter? Thanks in advance, Hans
  4. H

Hardware vs software over/up sampling?

Hello all, Most DAC's do over/up sampling before doing the digital to analog conversion. If I understand the specifications of my DAC correctly then it does 8x over/up sampling with a resolution of 32-bit. I am using Roon. Roon is able to over/up sample. It is claimed with 64-bit floating...
Top Bottom