Search results

1. R

Looking for an ADC that works stand alone without a computer.

I'm looking for a device such as a Lake People ADC RS 04. So an affordable ADC / analog to digital converter with similarly good values as the DACs tested for ASR, which does not require a computer. RCA input, optionally also XLR, output SPDIF, AES and i2s optional. In terms of price it should...
  2. R

Questions about the different ICEpower module series

I'm less concerned with technical questions and data, but rather with areas of application, tonal aspects and differences. The technical possibilities and connections of the modules can be viewed in the data sheets and brochures. I left out the extension modules (hanger modules) because...
  3. R

Looking for low-efficiency headphones (like HiFiMAN Susvara)

Perhaps an unusual concern, but I'm looking for headphones with low efficiency, such as HiFiMAN Susvara, just not that expensive. I would prefer a linear and balanced sound. Does anyone have a tip?
  4. R

Help wanted recording the outputs of the DAC and Headphone Amplifier

I would like to digitally record the analog output of DACs and headphone amplifiers as high-resolution as possible. Unfortunately, I have little to no knowledge of it. What do I need as hardware? I have a Macbook and a ZOOM TAC-2R Thunderbolt Audio Converter. Is that enough or do I need a...
  5. R

MQA, where is decoding done, what is required?

I am not quite clear at which point MQA is decoded and what is required for this. Does the decoding take place in the DAC chip or is an additional circuit or chip required? I don't want to spark a discussion about MQA here, enough has already been said in the forum. I'm only interested in the...
Top Bottom