Search results

1. B

A Call For Humor!

That junkyard cartoon has a lot of potential.
  2. B

A Call For Humor!

Well, the artist *was* prosecuted for it.
  3. B

A Call For Humor!

The town of Blue Mound, Texas had a distinctive water tower. But when it reached end-of-life, instead of building a new tower with the same distinctive shape, they built a new, basic water tower with the old one painted on the side. Why not just build the same shape if it was worth memorializing?
  4. B

A Call For Humor!

Like when the Dolphins heard about the hyperspace bypass.
  5. B

Share your best “bargain of my life” story.

In the mid-90s, I found a pair of Hegeman Model 1 speakers next to a dumpster. Then I traded them for a pair of carpet-covered Altec Lansing 9844As
  6. B

A Call For Humor!

Conrad Veidt really let himself go.
  7. B

A Call For Humor!

Same flaw as Optigrab.
  8. B

A Call For Humor!

You’ve never had chocolate bullets? Just like the coins.
  9. B

A Call For Humor!

My recitation got too problematic.
  10. B

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (TV)

You think *that’s* a Shatner scam? Wait ‘til you hear this.
  11. B

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (TV)

Yes, but jarring to see the STD Klingons in the Previously On bit, since STD *never happened*. It’s a pocket timeline that should be nipped off like a suspicious colon polyp.
  12. B

A Call For Humor!

Mainline more early 70’s aesthetics at https://programme4.com/
  13. B

A Call For Humor!

What about this car? Here is the most hilarious and mysterious 1/64 replica I've ever seen. I found this in the Target toy department hanging next to the Hot Wheels: This is a plain brown family or fleet sedan. This was perfect as a company car for say, a nursing home inspector, and the real...
  14. B

The Bach thread

I think what makes Bach great and hard to get tired of is that his music is both logical but unpredictable, like a good story plot. You don’t always know where he’s going, but when you get there it’s beautiful.
  15. B

A Call For Humor!

TXDOT wiggles the Interstate to avoid taking out any Whataburgers.
  16. B

A Call For Humor!

Dallas! I see your Dallas and raise you Houston.
  17. B

A Call For Humor!

Reminded me of The Simpsons' Mr. Burns.
  18. B

Spreadable butter...

I make my own whipped butter in a stand mixer with one quart of heavy cream and one tablespoon of salt. You just stop the mixer at the desired consistency before the butter separates from the buttermilk– basically salted whipped cream. You can also add flavorings during the mixing process like...
Top Bottom