Search results

1. A

Audeze LCD-4 $2500

Audeze LCD-4 available at Reverb $2500 The Audeze LCD-4 is a new reference headphone and the result of dedicated research and development and advancements in materials science. It features our amazingly thin nano-grade diaphragms and unique Double Fluxor magnet arrays for the most powerful...
  2. A

Hifiman HE1000-SE $2400

Hifiman HE1000 SE available at Reverb $2400 New to the HE1000se are neodymium magnets that increase efficiency and lower distortion for true purity of sound. Neodymium, widely recognized for providing incomparable magnetic strength in a compact size, providing a consistently exceptional output...
  3. A

Xduoo XD05 plus

The Volume has a nice large range, also you have three levels of gain so it works with a wide range of headphone, but it can get Mount Saint Hellens loud on, for example, Rosson Audio Rad-0 at gain level 0, I listen to it a little bit less than noon on gain knob ( Volume) Rad-0 is pretty...
  4. A

Dan Clark Audio Aeon Open X $399 _ SOLD

@frogmeat69 they are very good headphones, but with the addition of the RAD-0 and Focal Stelia, I find they stay in the box more and more. They do have a unique musical profile that is very intimate. I was not to keen on how it reproduced piano though. It more just keeping the...
  5. A

Review and Measurements of CHORD Qutest DAC

@majingotan really, Do you know what Ocilicope is that how you volume match, you have to start at the DAC outputs. Remember I not falling into the trap of which is sonically different if you want to do that volume matched remove your ears and a/b with a spectrum analyzer. No, I do not fall...
  6. A

When I read response like this I do not know if I should Laugh Hard or Cry for Humanity, First, why do we always have turn this into muck racking conversation I never said Qutest is better than D90 nor even Schilt Bifrost 2, I said it sound good, It is at SINAD 117 dB which honestly most on...
  7. A

What I tell you all three are very nice DACs especially on HeadAmp GS-X mini On the Qutest it default is 3 Volts on the RCA, but it super easy to set press both button upon powering, press again too the green LEDs and you're at 2 Volts. All the fuss on it UI was silly, it simplest DAC to use.
  8. A

I have the Chord Qutest, I have been using USB in with RCA out to headphone AMP. Not having XLR out has not been an issue with any amplifier I used. the ground loop issue is nonexistent Amplifier tested with the Qutest: Geshelli Labs ARCHEL2.5 PRO ( Selling ) Monoprice THX 887 ( Selling )...
  9. A

Geshelli Labs ARCHEL 2.5 Pro Headphone Amp $129- SOLD

SOLD- Geshelli Labs ARCHEL 2.5 Pro Headphone Amp-SOLD 1 Watt per channel @ 16 ohms THD+N 0.000095%SNR <-124 db Supply Voltage 12v @ 500 mA Selectable Inputs Stereo RCA & XLR 6.5 mm ( 1/4") Headphone Jack Gain Switch (Unity Gain or 6x) TI 1656 Op Amp Based Design US 12v FCC Level 6 Power...
  10. A

@Hemi-Demon Posting it for $129 on Reverb now. https://reverb.com/item/32977416-genshelli-labs-archel-2-5-pro-2000-black
  11. A

Shipped where? One thing It is brand I turned it on once. $140 + shipping In the USA it about $10-15
  12. A

Price: $399 - SOLD Currency: USD Ships to US, Canada, & UK Where to buy https://reverb.com/item/32805083-dan-clark-audio-aeon-open-x Dan Clark Audio Aeon Open X Based on the Aeon Flow Open from Dan Clark Audio (formerly MrSpeakers). With a naturally appealing sound that’s both warm and...
  13. A

Focal Elex $500- Sold

**Price:** $500 Sold **Currency:** USD **Ships to** North America https://reverb.com/item/32804689-focal-elex-headphones SPECS * Massdrop x Focal * Open-back circumaural design * 40mm full-range dynamic driver with aluminum-magnesium “M”-shaped dome * 20mm-thick perforated microfiber memory...
  14. A

Hifiman Ananda Headphones $499 - Sold

Hifiman Ananda Very clean CASE + 2 Hifiman Std Cables Very low listening time. Purchased Jan 2020 Price: $499 Currency: USD Ships to US, Canada, & UK Link to buy them on Reverb.com https://reverb.com/item/32803025-hifiman-ananda
  15. A

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

For Qobuz app, I sent in a bug report on a couple of issues that were going on around this with the native Qobuz app on the Macintosh.
  16. A

Tom Christiansen Audio HPA-1 Headphone Amp Review

Simpler solution might be tape a string to the knob and wrap a few loops around the knob then out to a winder it releases the last revolution I am starting to develop a dummy load box. Moser dropped box load of parts. Maybe I look at microcontroller now to change values
  17. A

Looks like we need Adriano stepper motor controller attached to a servo in a jig to let you do this in an automated way. Tom are you using a Linear pot? I a/b HPA-1 vs Monoprice THX 887 today Single-Ended, it no contest HPA-1 is much nice AMP working a broad range of headphones Dan Clark (...
  18. A

It is fine, I have the Mr Speaker/Dan Clark Aeon Flow Open head phone, This is great mp for them.
Top Bottom