• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dan Clark Audio Aeon Open X $399 _ SOLD

Angstrom

Price: $399 - SOLD
Currency: USD
Ships to US, Canada, & UK

Where to buy https://reverb.com/item/32805083-dan-clark-audio-aeon-open-x

Dan Clark Audio Aeon Open X

Based on the Aeon Flow Open from Dan Clark Audio (formerly MrSpeakers). With a naturally appealing sound that’s both warm and punchy, plus excellent power response and ultra-comfortable fit, the Aeon Flow Open is close to perfect—close. To get it even closer, Drop worked with Dan Clark Audio to create the Aeon Open X. Featuring partially fenestrated earpads and reduced driver dampening, these Drop-exclusive headphones deliver a widened soundstage with the same punch and detail as the original.

SPECS

• Drop + Dan Clark Audio
  • Open-back headphones
  • Individually serialized
  • Drivers: V-Planar planar magnetic, matched +/- 1.5 dB 30 Hz–5 kHz
  • Efficiency: 94dB/mW
  • Impedance: 13 ohms
  • Headband material: NiTinol memory metal
  • Earcup material: Plastic frame, genuine carbon fiber inserts
  • Earpad material: Japanese protein leather (removable)
  • Input connector: Hirose 4-pin
  • Cable: DUMMER 4-pin (3.5 mm) to ¼ in (6.35 mm) , 6’5" (2 m) long
  • Weight (without cable): 11.5 oz (326 g)
  • Made in San Diego, CA

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
A

Angstrom

Shipped where? One thing It is brand I turned it on once. $140 + shipping In the USA it about $10-15

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Why are you selling these? Not liking them? Just curious, I just got some a few weeks ago, love them, my other cans have been collecting dust. Good luck with the sale!

OP
A

Angstrom

@frogmeat69 they are very good headphones, but with the addition of the RAD-0 and Focal Stelia, I find they stay in the box more and more. They do have a unique musical profile that is very intimate. I was not to keen on how it reproduced piano though. It more just keeping the collection down to reasonable level

Top Bottom