Search results

1. S

Geshelli Erish2

Their website lists that the Erish2 is coming soon. Only info so far is this: "We are pleased to announce the Erish2 will be in production very soon. More power, bigger chassis, but the same great performance. More info to follow!" Does anyone have any additional information? If the E2...
  2. S

Geshelli Labs NEW J2 Dac

Just saw that the new Geshelli Labs J2 dac should be up for sale by the end of the month and it will feature the ESS 9026PRO chip. I was curious about this choice as it seems like if you wanted an ESS dac (for whatever reason) you could get into an entry level version with the 9038Q2M chip...
  3. S

Windows 10 sample rate app?

Does anyone know of or use an application that would run a little window on the taskbar in Windows that would tell you what the current sample rate is for your audio device? I have a second desktop with a Khadas Tone Board (as an example) and it would be nice to verify with a quick glance that...
  4. S

Gain on Amp vs Dac

Although I can't objectively hear a difference, I was curious on a technical level. I have a Massdrop THX 789 Amp fed by a Geshelli Labs ENOG2 Dac via balanced. If I want to have more than a quarter-turn or so of volume knob available I need to set the Dac at the highest gain (3 out of 3) and...
  5. S

Need advice for second dac/amp

I first bought a Schiit Modi 2 (older AK4396) a few years back and paired it with an old 1980's NAD 3225PE integrated amplifier using the headphone out. When the NAD started having issues last year, I got the Magni 3 which is my current PC set-up. I really enjoyed the power and dynamics of...
Top Bottom