Search results

1. V

PlayClassics album premiere for ASR members

*Raise hand I would love to! Thank you.
  2. V

Is Hifiman HE400i better than Sennhaiser HD598

I own HD599 and He400i, i don't think that HD589 & HD599 is that much different, so i'll say that hifiman he400i is just a better headphone in almost all aspect, HD 599 is just more portable, although still wouldn't wear it outside.
  3. V

WolfX700 Measurement of Hiby R3

This DAP looks good! Unfortunately the measurement doesn't, even the big bro R6 Pro failed to impress me. Damn if only the measurement were a tad bit better...
  4. V

WolfX700 Measurement of iBasso DX150/AMP7

@WolfX-700 yeah wolf, i agree with him, even if i can read the graph, something having your opinion on top of that helps you know, i know that you are afraid someone will use you word to attack you personally in one of your review, but i said f them all, don't let them get in your head
  5. V

WolfX700 Measurement of iBasso DX150/AMP7

Thanks wolf! As a portable user, DAP is certainly the thing i want to be measured the most.
  6. V

NEWBIE QUESTION - Is "ReplayGain" destructive ?

F*cked up? I call it a blessing, that mean you don't have to spend a lot of money to reach eargasm
  7. V

Is there really no audible difference between different DACs?

You haven't tell us if your "TEST" is Sighted / Blinded ABX? If your "TEST" is Sighted then there is not much we can talk about here... Do a proper blinded ABX with level matching volume, then let's talk if you still can find the differences 10 out of 10 times, because from you words, the...
  8. V

Yeah i did the same, i put the volume to 100% in my headphone amps, (Topping NX5) because afaik all amps that use potentiometer as their volume control introduce some channel imbalances and best left to the max volume, and i play the volume using my DAP. But then again i said "IF"... other than...
  9. V

It is destructive IF... In my case if i use Replay Gain, i have to switch my amps to High Gain, which increase noise and introduce distortion that is quite audible to my ears, but without RG i can easily listen to my music in comfortable volume without have to turning on my High Gain. And by...
  10. V

Measurable aspects of sound perception

This is the post i talked about, see for yourself, some people thinks amirm own an audioshop and were "financially" biased.
  11. V

Sure, i agree with you that we must "TRUST" our ears the most, all the measurements in the world are useless if we can't subjectively enjoy the experience, sure sound reproduction is one thing, but UI/UX is important too, durability and etc. But the problem is as i experience first hand, my...
  12. V

@PeterZui So you mean rather than believing the measurement of a device using a device that was made specifically to measure said device, we should listen to the website who told you to buy $1000 unobtanium cable? Or we should abandon all review altogether because everyone listen to things...
  13. V

Fiio A5 Portable Headphone Amp Review

Amir, does this mean applying a ReplayGain tag to my file is bad? So currently i am using Cayin N3 (High Gain) > Topping NX5 (Low Gain) but at 100% Volume Level, and sometimes i feel like it is not loud enough. (Cayin N3 doesn't have a true line out port) I read somewhere (i think in this forum...
Top Bottom