Search results

1. I

SOLD - MiniDSP Flex (Digital) - bought almost new, unused basically (NO DIRAC option included)

SOLD - MiniDSP Flex Digital - bought as new, and unused since then. Still has plastic protective file on front and top (as new). No DIRAC option included Cheapest I saw online was $495, so selling this for $300 including shipping within CONUS and Paypal charges (so you have full buyers...
  2. I

TPA3255 TI Eval Board (unused) from Digikey (part# TPA3255EVM) - bought for project that was never finished (or started)

Never opened, currently $241 from Digikey, asking $150, including shipping and Paypal charges within CONUS. Pictures attached. I have alot of feedback on headfi (iano), and ebay (iano3). Its a fairly large box, so not interested in shipping outside US, at least without significant extra for...
  3. I

TPA3251 TI Eval Board (unopened) from Digikey (part# TPA3251EVM) - bought for project that was never started

Never opened, currently $237 from Digikey, asking $150, including shipping and Paypal charges within CONUS. Pictures attached (of sealed board) I have alot of feedback on headfi (iano), and ebay (iano3). Its a fairly large box, so not interested in shipping outside US, at least without...
  4. I

CLOSED - FREE for local pickup (Bay Area, California) - Dayton-Audio-RS722CK-Speaker-Kit-Cherry-curved - assembled

THIS LISTING IS NOW CLOSED In almost mint condition, the curved enclosure version, looks and sounds really nice. They are too big and heavy for us now, but I would rather they went to an 'audio' home. They are out of stock now (no longer made I think)...parts express pics of the non-curved...
Top Bottom