Search results

1. Rayman30

Distortion on Hifiman Edition XS

Thanks for ensuring me that this is normal behavior.
  2. Rayman30

Distortion on Hifiman Edition XS

Was looking for a pair of headphones with big soundstage to accompany my plethora of other options, so I figured hey Edition XS are a good deal for what they offer so I pulled the trigger, however I am having an issue. When I play these headphones at any volume on my head, I do not hear any...
  3. Rayman30

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

So then what are the "Nano" diaphragms are actually doing? all the marketing, all the promises of "faster" and more detailed audio, only to be objectively worse in almost every conceivable way. How does the Arya do fine, but then despite using a similar housing, and likely made on the same...
  4. Rayman30

Focal Clear Review (headphone)

I also own Clear OG, they are tuned in a certain way that makes them sound what I would describe as "Light on their feet" I enjoy them the way they are out of the box. I got rid of the stock cable for a $65 Periapt cable a while back. But when I want more meat on the bones, I grab the LCD-X.
  5. Rayman30

Spirits, what you drinking...

Hmm good question.
  6. Rayman30

Sundara Stealth Magnet version on the books?

That sounds great and all, but it reads more like a commercial from HiFiman. Where is the Science that backs this up? has anyone actually measured a Non-Stealth vs. a Stealth version of the Ananda or Arya? its just that this type of marketing fluff "feels like" or "I think its better" which I...
Top Bottom