Search results

1. ribosradagast

Capital Audio Festival 2023 - Nov 10-12

Hey pals! I saw that Orchard Audio will be there this weekend, is anyone else planning on going? I'll be there Saturday and am looking forward to hopefully seeing @Dennis Murphy in the Philharmonic Audio room (306) as well as the SVS, Hsu, and Orchard Audio rooms...
  2. ribosradagast

SOLD!!!: revel m106 bookshelf speakers

I have for sale a pair of Revel M106 speakers in the elegant Gloss Walnut finish. They’re very highly rated by Amir and ASR so I wanted to post them here before I went elsewhere. They worked great and sounded fantastic in their previous role, but have since been replaced with in walls. They...
  3. ribosradagast

FS: revel m105 bookshelf speakers

I have for sale a pair of Revel M105 speakers in the elegant Gloss Walnut finish. These have never even been taken out of the protective finish! They’re very highly rated by Amir and ASR so I wanted to post them here before I went elsewhere. They worked great and sounded fantastic in their...
  4. ribosradagast

FS: Dennis Murphy redesigned-crossover SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speakers

As mentioned here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/svs-ultra-bookshelf-speaker-review.15055/page-21#post-509869 The great @Dennis Murphy fixed the crossover on a pair of the SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speakers and is now looking to sell them for $800, $200 off their list...
  5. ribosradagast

FS: Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2EX Bookshelf Satin Dark Cherry, Warranty Included

I figured I'd try listing these here to see if there was any interest before going to AVS or US Audio Mart... I have a pair of Sierra 2EX that I'm looking to get rid of now that I've built a pair of Philharmonic Audio BMRs. They started out life as a pair of b-stock Sierra 1s ($730.98), and...
  6. ribosradagast

DIY Philharmonic Audio BMR

Let's start a thread specifically for talking about the DIY options for the BMR from @Dennis Murphy I've just sealed up my second cabinet and so my project is "done" for now. I used the kit from Meniscus Audio and the cabinets from Speaker Hardware. I'm not entirely happy with how the...
  7. ribosradagast

A list of upcoming reviews

Is there any place on the site where Amir has a list of "this is what's coming next"? I think it'd be really helpful so that people can stop asking for the same thing to be reviewed over and over. I know he has peppered throughout the "Budget speakers you'd like to see reviewed" forum that he...
Top Bottom