Search results

1. A

5.2.4 atmos with back surrounds only?

Hello, Can a 5.2.4 be completed with no side surrounds and back surrounds only, as shown in image below? My "surrounds" would be at approx 145 degrees. Surround speakers can't extend past the length of the couch and have to be behind it. What are the possible cons of this deviation from Dolby's...
  2. A

Amazon HD Atmos Music from PC Desktop App --> PC GPU HDMI Out --> Atmos Preamp Processor/Multichannel Receiver?

Has anyone been successful in transporting native atmos tracks from the Amazon HD music desktop app through a PC's GPU HDMI output to an atmos processor? Or is the above mentioned not possible? As of Nov 22, Can the transport of atmos tracks to an atmos processor/receiver be accomplished only...
  3. A

4000 dollars for this Revel??!! No way!

4000 dollars for this Revel?? Where's that Revel panther?? On the chopping block he goes...LOL
  4. A

Xiangsheng DAC 05B?

AudioScientists - Anyone here has experience with the last Rev of the Xiangsheng DAC (05B)? How does its sound compare with the likes of the Topping D90? The option to enable/disable a tube in the output stage seems nice. Thanks,
  5. A

Streaming music from android phone storage with Marantz/Denon HEOS and Yamaha MusicCast Apps?

Audioscientists - I have a 256 GB sd card in my android phone and i keep all my music in it. I have been using the HEOS app to stream music from my phone's sd card with a Marantz streamer https://denon.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1924/~/streaming-music-from-my-ios-or-android-device I...
  6. A

DAC Implementation/sonic differences between the Marantz HD-DAC1 and the Marantz NA6006 streamer

Audio_Scientists, Which one may sound better? Is there anyone here who may have compared the two? The Marantz HD-DAC1 or the built-in DAC of the Marantz NA6006 streamer. My primary music medium is digital flac files that would be plugged into the USB input of either one of those.
Top Bottom