Search results

1. P

My issues with reviewers with objectivity

A IEM reviewer i that active on Reddit, I have blocked him so i don't see his stuff. I was just using him as one example why i find those reviewers annoying. Yet metal571 is way more objective and will use EQ to fix if the sound is off. I just kind wanted to get a vent of my chest, since i...
  2. P

What lossy codec do you use

Only have 64GB + 16gb on my Sony AW45. I just use Lame at V2 since it does better on some samples than QAAC does?.
  3. P

My issues with reviewers with objectivity

After reading a few review's by Crinacle, I've really noticed how his only choices are TOTL gear and him getting heated if you question his reviews?. Like when i was on his discord/sub his fans seem to blindly assume a hybrid/Multi BA has to be good and ignore issues that a Single driver IEM...
  4. P

About head fi

Yup i noticed that when i used to lurk there. Allot of users really hate stuff being questioned with the IEM area being the worst, Like how multi driver IEM's are just marketing that got gobbled up.
  5. P

About head fi

What going on there i get the 3rd degree on making a account and now for some odd reason they banned me for spam. Tried to contact them but they just ignore you.
  6. P

Anybody Out There Who Hears a Difference Between 320 kbps MP3 and Red Book CD? What Differences Do You Hear?

AAC/Opus sound 100% fine to me too. MP3 is beyond basic it really doesn't take much to break it at V0/320, Modern codecs can shoot above 320 for some really hard stuff. This like acting surprised why mpeg 2 video sucks at <10mbit and mp4/h.265 can give transparent HD at 1 to 5 mbit. But even...
Top Bottom