Search results

1. Lerrev

Review & Measurements of Talema Relay Pre-amp

Thank you for supporting the theme. Yes, after modifications it is not audible. I'm even without shielding the ribbon cable wires. But, I wanted to be a normal thing right after the purchase. And the, that, I soldered their hands (modification) full horror-are looking. It's very ugly, but I...
  2. Lerrev

When I bought this, I was hoping it would be much better. I thought it should be completely transparent to the signal. I was very much mistaken (((((
  3. Lerrev

Later I will make a screen and write - I have decreased the noise, or remained the same. But it's all smoothly will be subjective opinions.
  4. Lerrev

You do everything very quickly! The only thing I would like to check is whether everything will be as good without shielding. I understand there are 2 options. 1) reduce the radiation of the wires by shielding them 2) reduce the amount of interference going through them. The use of two options...
  5. Lerrev

[ As I wrote, I cannot now instrumentally measure noise. I connected the digital part to the case and soldered the parts as in the diagram. There's less noise by ear, but I don't know what that means.
  6. Lerrev

Some Chinese "engineers" save on flies. They don't even want to stick to the manufacturer's recommendations. Look at the following diagram. I put in the missing pieces and the situation improved. This is without shielding. I can't measure the noise right now. If someone does that and measures...
  7. Lerrev

Hi! I long read this forum, but only now decided to write. Sorry my English is not native. I own it, too. Very high level of interference. Look at the pictures of the Board. You too?
Top Bottom