Search results

1. IowAudio

Need Help Finding Replacement Power Switch For Little Amp.

Got a used Fosi BT10A mini amp of ebay. Shows up with a broken power switch. Seller reimbursed me a bit but I would like to find a replacement. Haven't had much luck not sure where to find a little switch like this...
  2. IowAudio

Nobsound TPA3255 Amplifier

I got this Nobsound TPA3255 off Amazon for $109. Its same thing as the BRZHiFi both based on the TPA3255 and a built in power supply. It seems they made improvements over the Aiyima A07 but I am not thrilled with its sound unless I tweek the eq knobs a bit. Seems powerful and clean but lacks low...
  3. IowAudio

Is Windows Media Player bad for music playback?

I'm very familiar with WMP and have used it since my first PC I built with Windows 98. I've been told many times over the years to use other players as WMP is garbage... I've tried other players but just don't really like them for one reason or another. I've tried playing music on different...
  4. IowAudio

Supposedly these videos dubunk Amirs videos... on AC powoer conditioners...

When discussing ac noise filters and ac conditioners with other YouTubers that dismiss Amir's videos have linked these videos to my comments 3 times now. I guess these videos proves Amir wrong... But I belive its more circumstantial. I also asked this YouTuber to send in these items for testing.
  5. IowAudio

On the fence ready to buy VTV 1ET400A Purifi or VTV NC502MP hypex...?

On the fence VTV 1ET400A Purifi or VTV NC502MP hypex. Looking at a Topping D30 Pro as a DAC pre for it. Is there really a audible difference in fidelity between these or is it more sound sig.
  6. IowAudio

*HELP* Restoring some Kenwood MV-7 Need Some Horn Knowledge.

Took the mid-horns apart for cleaning, inspection, and new paint etc. Noticed this spacer between the horn and driver with 4 small holes. Have not seen this on other horn loaded speakers I've worked on. Not totally sure what this piece is for other than maybe directing sound.....idk. I'm tempted...
  7. IowAudio

Geshelli Labs Archel 2 Pro Headphone Amp LIKE NEW FOR SALE $110

Lightly used like new yet. Tested very well amongst the top headphone amps on this site. Sounds very good I just don't have time to use it anymore. Ships in original box, white with smoked black glass. $110 free shipping in major 48 states. I prefer Paypal.
  8. IowAudio

Whats with all these Audiophile YouTube Playlists?

I've come across so many of these audiophile playlists on YouTube with nice music but are they really hi-res, flac, 24bit, etc? I highly doubt it. Many of the comments of these video's people state they love the sound quality or finally found some good 24bit audio. From what I can find YouTube...
Top Bottom