Search results

1. P

SOLD

Never used. BNIB. Asking $475 shipped CONUS.
  2. P

SOLD

Didn’t want to break the cellophane, but I will if you need to see it. As I said, it is brand new in box. Asking $595 shipped CONUS.
  3. P

SOLD

Awesome shape. $450 Shipped CONUS
  4. P

SOLD

Amazing! $725 Shipped CONUS.
  5. P

SOLD

Great subs. I have two of them for sale. $665 each shipped CONUS.
  6. P

SOLD

It is mint, EXCEPT there is no remote. I am thinking $250 shipped CONUS is fair. Price is non-negotiable.
  7. P

SOLD

$360 Shipped CONUS.
  8. P

SOLD

SOLD
  9. P

SOLD

$625 Shipped CONUS. ((SOLD))
  10. P

SOLD

In excellent condition. Used about 4-5 hours. $625 Shipped CONUS.
  11. P

Ending for now.

Would like to sell as a stack. In excellent condition. $585 shipped CONUS.
  12. P

miniDSP EARS

I am wondering if anyone has used this? Thoughts?
  13. P

Sold

I have three of these and they are all in excellent shape. $625 Shipped CONUS
  14. P

SOLD

As the title says. About a year old and in excellent shape.
  15. P

SOLD

These are in nearly new shape. Got them from Alto Music. $275 shipped CONUS.
  16. P

Headphone Recommendations.

I have two questions: First, I am looking for a closed back headphone with a budget of say $1500. Second, I am in West Michigan and would like to find a place to audition several pairs. Any suggestions close by?
  17. P

Adam S3V’s Monitors [SOLD]

My wife and I will be moving in the early spring and I would like to sell these before the move. In our new home, I am hoping to put together my endgame system. They are only 6 months old. How about $4,400 shipped CONUS. I can provide more pictures if you would like. I also have 3 Adam Sub...
  18. P

Gone

I have two bundles. Free. But you need to pick up. Holland, MI. Chip
  19. P

Topping D90 Question (Cable related)

I love the dac. It's just more musical than anything I have ever heard. The highs sparkle, the midranges grip you and the lows are as controlled and tight as I have ever heard. Just having fun, except the part about loving the dac, and I really do have a question: It says in the manual...
Top Bottom