Search results

1. H

Extracting surround channels from HDMI LPCM digitally?

Hi Is there a product out there that can take 5.1 LPCM over HDMI and output the channels to 3 x SPDIF (i.e. front pair, rear pair & Centre+Sub) or 3 x USB? I have seen a few boxes around that can take 7.1 LPCM over HDMI and output 7.1 analogue out, but not digital out. I would prefer to use...
  2. H

IEM cable stowage

Having recently found myself in possession of yet another pair of new IEMs (ASR's fault, yet again), I find myself returning to the question of how to stow them quicky, neatly & safely (with dongle). Yet again. All good suggestions welcome please! My best solution yet is this super cheap...
  3. H

Selective sync to get music from PC/NAS to Android device

I would be grateful for any advice on a nice simple way of getting music onto my Android phone. My music library is setup up as Music folder/Artist folder/Album folder/Track file.flac. The library is available on both locally on Windows 10 PC and also over my network on a NAS (SMB), so either a...
  4. H

EQ in LMS/pCP?

I am looking into upgrading my headphones and note that EQ is encouraged in various reviews here on ASR. It would certainly open up a lot more cans for me to consider, i.e. those that have been "Recommended (w/EQ)" as well as "Recommended (No EQ)". I currently run a Logitech Media...
  5. H

Quantifying qualitative haystacks

Hello I have been lurking around these parts for a while, enjoying the rigorous approach to audio reviewing and it has made me keen to learn more about the technical side, thank you. I don't suppose there is a dummies' guide that explains the measurements that are commonly seen (e.g...
Top Bottom