Search results

1. Sophoheilip

Not another Genelec "should I rather?" question

I have a pair of Genelec 8350 atm. Now I have seen 8341 as B-Stock for 4000 € /pair. Would you consider this an upgrade? Or should I rather go for two extra subs? Reason is: The speakers are placed near the middle of the room, so bass response is down quite a bit. Putting them nearer to the...
  2. Sophoheilip

A look inside the Sonos Port

Hi, I took a quick look into the inside of my Sonos Port today. I know the warranty is void now, but just couldn't help it, curiosity won. :) To open the case, I did start at the bottom by removing the big glued rubber pad. Right in the middle was another foil cap covering one screw with a TX10...
  3. Sophoheilip

Maybe not that good idea? Hypex nc400 and RME ADI 2 DAC fs

A question regarding coupling of dac and amplifier: I have diy components for the nc400 ready, using a irs2092 clone (wondom, formerly sure electronics) at the moment. The source is a RME Adi 2 dac, fed via spidif from the minidsp shd studio. So analog connections, input and output seem to be DC...
  4. Sophoheilip

How did we get there?

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Thomas, living in Germany, been born 1988 and I am pretty a music and audio gear aficionado. In searching for deeper information and knowledge about the RME Adi 2 DAC, I found this nice place and was since then here nearly every day, browsing through...
Top Bottom