Recent content by yodog

1. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

When was v2.1 released?
  2. Y

Marantz AV10 AV Processor Review

Im purchasing the av10 tomorrow morning, thanks to this thread! The authorized reseller I’m purchasing from has sold out of them and I’m getting the one whose shipment arrives tomorrow. Guess they are popular, despite the high price tag!
  3. Y

Good to know, thank you. I’ll be purchasing the AV10 tomorrow, it will pair with a Rotel michi s5 power amp. I need to now think about (plan?) getting a matching center channel speaker. Do you know what DAC chip the av10 uses? I watched the audioholics video review and it mentioned it but I...
  4. Y

Can the AV10 perform exceptionally well in 2 channel with high end 2 channel power apps/speakers? I’m kind of confused, if using the av10 in 2 channel stereo music listening mode, what DAC chip does it go through? Would it of benefit to have a topping e70 velvet in the chain?
  5. Y

Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC and Streamer Review

So true It always reminds me of the mola mola fish. Google it!!!! (Mola mola fish)
  6. Y

welp this review has sold me. Going to buy an av10 now and put off the Auralic g3 until further notice….
  7. Y

Need help identifying system weakness

Where to get this program? Seems cool
  8. Y

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Is this out? Where to purchase?
  9. Y

Matrix Audio mini-i 4 Streamer Review

I have the e70v. What do you mean? I live under a rock…. Pls help thx
  10. Y

Gustard A26 DAC & Streamer Review

That’s a yikes of a situation but I would be doing the exact same thing as you and reach out to fellas here, despite the rather “stupid” comments n attitude of responses that come with this sort of thing. I hope someone who is a real owner of this equipment at a location that’s relevant to...
  11. Y

Audioquest Niagara 1200 Review (Power Conditioner/Surge Protector)

I wonder if the Niagara 3000/5000/7000 would test the same?
Top Bottom