Recent content by Xphyre

1. X

Kanto TUK vs Kanto YU6? Which should I purchase

I'm looking to purchase a pair of Kanto speakers, and I have been looking at both the Kanto YU6 and Kanto TUK. There have been quite a few measurements with the YU6, and I was looking at amir's post here...
  2. X

What are some great AMP/DAC combo that you would recommend?

Yep for sure, seems like a nice place to be in. Looking at the Master Audio Review Index, I'm thinking if I should continue to stay on the Topping DX3 Pro+ or upgrade to the FiiO K5 Pro ESS (I haven't seen amirm review this newer version yet, only the 2019 K5 pro version)
  3. X

Went and bought an optical cable, plugged it in and the difference is night and day, the buzz/hum was reduced significantly and wow, I'm blown away. If there's somehow a way I can thank you, I really appreciate it, seriously. Thank you so much, this is amazing. :)
  4. X

I've actually never used an optical cable before, I'll head over to the store and get those cables and give this a try! I'm actually curious, how does this remove the hum/buzz compared to the USB input? Also wow, the Master Audio Review Index looks really impressive, I'll be sure to check those...
  5. X

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. :) I'm looking for something that would primarily provide clean power output for the DAC (as I'm hearing a very tiny bit of buzz/hum in the cans even after using a group loop isolator) and enough power to supply the monitors/speakers as well, together with the...
  6. X

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I've seen a lot of great stuff here, just want to ask for opinions. For context, I started with a BTR5 for my IEMs, I have been using the Schiit stack for a while as well, then swapped over to the FiiO K5 Pro. I'm now currently using the Topping DX3 Pro+...
Top Bottom