Recent content by xixihaha

1. X

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M/HIFIMAN EF400/Topping DX7 Pro+for T5 3rd?

I went to an audio shop and tried ifi Zen DAC V2, JDS Labs element III and Hifiman EF400. I'm quite happy with Zen DAC V2. I guess this will be a good start for me to begin my new music experience.
  2. X

Yes, that's a good point. I prefer something easy, just plug in via USB and get music output through 3.5mm/6.3mm. I don't want to spend too much on cables either. I already have a desktop speaker, the Audioengine A2+, which has a built-in DAC. So, it's fine whether or not this speaker connect...
  3. X

I would say no to both questions. They will only sit on my desk next to my computer. I guess it will be another story and a much higher cost will be needed one day if I want to set up a home stereo system. Yes, there are too many options, even under one brand.
  4. X

Thank you for your reply! That's why I want to try different headsets. So, do you recommend separated DAC and AMP over the combination one? I was thinking that a 2-in-1 option saves space.
  5. X

Hi, I'm quite new to hi-fi. I recently got my Beyerdynamic T5 3rd as my first hi-fi headset and am now looking for a DAC & AMP for its connection to my PC. I'm in Australia, and after searching the market, I found the Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M, HIFIMAN EF400, and Topping DX7 Pro+. It's...
Top Bottom