Recent content by Xii-Nyth

1. Xii-Nyth

Headphone Dynamics

I think its because dca headphones make vibrations in the air, not the headphones, so you dont feel the bass physically in your ear etc. I can resolve the deep beats in the mw2 (2009) multiplayer menu on my aeons and hear the details in it, but they sound more powerful on my old hyper x cloud ii...
  2. Xii-Nyth

Windows 10/11 sample rate limitation for motherboard audio

new rt drivers are duds, have to use a custom audio driver. since its a notebook itll probably give you hell reverting back to the old one
  3. Xii-Nyth

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

I'm a little behind on my terminology here. What does it mean by this one being discrete and the other integrated? (when I hear that I think of external vs built into a speaker, or graphics in a cpu rather than a graphics card)
  4. Xii-Nyth

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

For Aeon Closed X which has the dip in 1-2k instead of 3k Preamp: -5.5 dB Filter: ON LS Fc 30 Hz Gain 3.5 dB Q 0.6559 Filter: ON PK Fc 153 Hz Gain 2 dB Q 4 Filter: ON PK Fc 143 Hz Gain 1 dB Q 5 Filter: ON PK Fc 290 Hz Gain -0.5 dB Q 2 Filter: ON HS 12 dB Fc 900 Hz Gain 10 dB Filter: ON HS 12 dB...
  5. Xii-Nyth

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

thats not a bad weight for what they are!! I myself get a pain on my head if I use anything other than light all plastic sennheisers or specificaly the hyperx cloud ii headset for something heavier (even the cloud alpha which is barely different bothers me) so for most people they should be...
  6. Xii-Nyth

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Whats the weight of these?
  7. Xii-Nyth

Drops measurements of the Aeon Closed X/2 And Open X/Flow on a graph with Amir's measurements of the Aeon RT (Flow Closed), adjusted to same ratio

Glad I could help! Also got lucky that despite not matching them all at 500hz in that first chart, the information still ended up fairly useful since its was just a volume offset. No need to pay me lol, but if you happen to like the same games that I do, I have a patreon for all the random mods...
  8. Xii-Nyth

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

no its not internally balanced, so thats why the power is half
  9. Xii-Nyth

GR Research B24 AC Cord Review

Omg I spotted the Tb3 black manta next to the cables o_O
  10. Xii-Nyth

Drops measurements of the Aeon Closed X/2 And Open X/Flow on a graph with Amir's measurements of the Aeon RT (Flow Closed), adjusted to same ratio

Oh right I should mention, now that I actually have these headphones, firefly is totally correct about the high frequncys, especially since with this headphone these is more variance depending on where my ear is inside the cup vs anything else Ive used, so id ignore everything past 3KHz. Taking...
  11. Xii-Nyth

GR Research B24 AC Cord Review

Gonna buy this for high frequency antenna testing, will write off the cost to the grant people. Surely not just gonna sell the copper
  12. Xii-Nyth

Hey can someone measure the voltage across the led? Trying to figure out why my burnt out
  13. Xii-Nyth

oof the on led died on mine, now im gonna accidentally leave it on even more often
Top Bottom