Recent content by Werther44210

1. W

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Hi, I have connected to the A6 Audiophonics HP400 amplifier and Gustard P26 preamp, the sound is great, I put it on my Triangle columns, it's amazingly accurate, it's incredible the level of detail, accurate highs without excess.
  2. W

Translation problem, I meant the opposite, read the negative comments on ASR. I use Roon and am perfectly happy with it.
  3. W

A few people got a bit excited about Roon on ASR, the problem is that there are no measurements of what good sound is. For the video part, I treated myself to a Zidoo Neo Alpha, its DAC 9038 pro sounds good and is accurate, I think, the same as the Z8. I'm keeping the little DMP A6...
  4. W

Hi, As I recall, there has always been a slight flutter on this plug, which has been exacerbated by successive disconnections as I'm adept at trying out different cables. So, return your A6, if you feel a fault. I bought the A6 from the very beginning, so it's only been running a few months.
  5. W

When Eversolo brought out the A8, they listened carefully enough to A6 users on their forum: below 2000 euros, if possible AKM DAC, HDMI ARC, more connectivity, better preamplifier. The A8, like the A6 in its segment, has a favourable price/feature/sound quality ratio. If you look at the quality...
  6. W

Keith, that's what I've found, I've sent my A6 for RCA connection repair, I've connected my laptop with core I7 processor to the Gustard with Roon, it's not bad. You say that Wim pro is a good device, otherwise A8 is a nice device I think, with lots of features.
  7. W

Streamers at €20,000 or €30,000 (thank you for the information), the A8 seems to be disrupting the market for €3,000 to €4,000 streamers like Lumin or Matrix, and the feedback on this device is good, scaring off the brands that were in this segment.
  8. W

OK, I used the new equaliser to attenuate certain frequencies, particularly on the bass, but it helps, I use USB with an external DAC. Thanks for the clarification.
  9. W

No choice, I've got an RCA output to repair, for the time being, it's not an adaptor, an elaborate cable with one side XLR and the other RCA, no loss of gain in my opinion.
  10. W

I plugged the DMP A6 into XLR/RCA (my amp doesn't have XLR) and I thought it sounded nice - until now I'd been using RCA/RCA. I'm thinking of keeping this connection method.
  11. W

I think not much, the clock more efficient on the DMP Master Edition, I use the A6 not ME in transport, it is excellent. Maybe Keith can confirm.
  12. W

Marantz CD 50n

The target audience is clearly people who want to upgrade their CD player to the higher end of the range, at a less elitist price - the 30 model already exists - and with the option of accessing streaming. I think it's Roon Ready, otherwise Heos has its limits in terms of a streaming service...
  13. W

Keith, this article confirms what you were saying, the sound signature of the two is close and there are a few small differences in favour of the A8, there are innovative features not found in the competition and a more complete and outwardly more upmarket device...
Top Bottom