Recent content by wanghao

1. W

Ask me questions.

Are there any plans to release the E50II?
  2. W

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

preamp mode 0db=dac mode These are all processed the same way.
  3. W

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

It is inconvenient that I cannot switch between DAC mode and preamp mode with the remote control. Are DAC mode and preamp mode 0db the same? Is it necessary to switch to DAC mode?
  4. W

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

The volume imbalance in L30II is intolerable. Why has it deteriorated from L30? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?attachments/topping-l30-headphone-amplifier-channel-balance-audio-measurements-png.77401/
  5. W

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

Is the RCA input performance of the A10h and A20h the same?
  6. W

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

I am thinking of buying . Can I output sound from both RCA and headphones at the same time? Or will one of them be muted?
  7. W

MOTU M2... Looking to replace with Audient iD4 Mk2

MK2 can drive DT880 600ohm powerfully. It can reproduce the instantaneous explosive sound of classical music without chattering.
  8. W

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

I have ryzen 5600x, B450 tomahawk max, DT990 edition 250Ω and I don't seem to have any problems. Have you tried it with a different audio interface?
  9. W

What is the PC and headphones you are using?
  10. W

Correct headphones for Tascam 2x2HR interface? (Distortion problem)

The output impedance of the US-2x2HR is too high. A 250 Ohm headphone would be better.
  11. W

It is a bios that fixes USB2.0. The one I am using is USB 3.0 type-c. It was already a 7C02v3B ver bios ...
  12. W

B450 tomahawk max(windows10) → usb3.0 type c-c → ID4MKII I'm using the above, and when I play desktop audio at 96khz, a blaring noise appears after a few minutes. This happens with firmware 1.0.4 or later, does anyone else have the same problem? I have rolled back to firmware 1.0.0 and am using...
Top Bottom