Recent content by Waldfee

1. W

500$ Budget for Headphones and Amp/Dac

yes but i dont hear a difference besides the fact its quiter because of the pre amp settings. But i hear no difference in bass, mids or highs between his settings and HP default. Maybem my ears suck and i just cant hear little differences xD
  2. W

Update: Love the hd560s. Very comfy after 2 days (first two days was very tight on the head). Not enough bass for my taste but its okay for my first hp's. I returned the dx3 pro+ because i couldn't hear a difference. The HP gets loud enough via Laptop.
  3. W

Just found a spanish seller on amazon for the Topping DX3 Pro+ that has free delivery and it will arrive within next 4-5 days. Bought the HD 560S from Saturn for 10€ less Thanks all for your help. I'll get back when i have the gear and tested it :) <3 btw: Audiophonics charges 12€ for...
  4. W

I saw the rec for the iFi but not convinced after some research. I'll see tmr ;D
  5. W

yeah but it wont ship until june and it comes from china which means i have to pay costum fees. Not sure if i wanna buy two HP from the start. The AkG702 looks good at rtings.
  6. W

i doub't that. On top of the 200 € u pay 40€ tax (19%) and 14 € costum charge. How would they make a profit on me? Maybe the pre pay it but then when the parcel driver arrives, he gon charge me those 54 €
  7. W

Yeah but sweden aint germany xD. This ain't a european problem its a german problem since june 2021 :/. Checking out the akg atm
  8. W

Okay so i cant get the topping cause its only available from shenzenaudio and they send it from china. Problem is here in germany u pay a huge costums tax and extra tax (7%) on top of the 200€/$. Any other suggestion for amp/dac for 200€/$?
  9. W

Can anyone tell me the difference between this package e30 dac and l30 amp and the dx30 pro + (besides price xd)? Why would it be better to have dedicated amp and dac.
  10. W

Ur sure u can order the "french" version and get it send to germany? If i switch to german version they are 359
  11. W

Yeah :/ i just saw. f*ck my country xD. Thanks for the link :) Any opinion on the beyerdynamics 770 880 990? How do they stack up against sennheiser.
  12. W

The 650 is 350 €. Many ppl say that the hd6xx is the same as the 650 in sound but is "only" 216 at drop. Would u still recommand the 650 if so, why?
  13. W

PC. Whats the difference between hd560 - hd 58drop jubile - hd6xx. Whats the up and downsides.
  14. W

thanks but i dont need a streamer :) The HD598se dont exist here in Germany :/
  15. W

Hi, thanks for ur reply. Unfortunaly i can't get shitt products in eurpe atm cause no stock. Any suggestions for dac and amp or combi? Def will look at these HP.
Top Bottom