Recent content by vrobec

1. V

New SMSL AL200 Intergrated Amplifier

I contacted hifigo. Will see what they say. Warranty is 1 year according to their website.
  2. V

My SMSL AL200 stopped working today. We are listening web radio when it became quiet. I tried all the inputs and unfortunately no sound. I bought this unit on 12th november 2023.
  3. V

I got the AL200 before a few weeks. I like it very much. Comparing it to Harman Kardon HK680 it sounds crisper, the imaging is, I think better than HK680 does. The highs are good, the mids too, and I say the bass is very good. On first listening it seems the HK is better in lows, but after a few...
  4. V

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Hold a bit. Chinese junk? I have sent a few mails to smsl and everytime they answered and found the solution if needed.
  5. V

Someone compared the inbuilt cs43131 with the standalone smsl su-1's ak4493s? Which one sounds better? I can't decide which one is the better solution. The AL200 or the AO200 MKII + SU-1?
  6. V

Interesting ...waiting for Amir's answer :)
  7. V

SMSL SU9-n issue

I had the similar situation. Hifigo is very helpful. They have my recommendation as a reliable store, with very good customer care.
  8. V

Just compared the D6s and the DL200 DAC's. DL200 has 1dB better specs. :D SMSL D6s Dynamic range: XLR 129dB, RCA 126dB SNR: XLR 129dB, RCA 126dB THD+N: 0.00006% (-123dB) SMSL DL200 Dynamic range: XLR 130dB, RCA 127dB SNR: XLR 130dB, RCA 127dB THD+N: 0.00006% (-123dB) So the logical decesion...
  9. V

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

Any way to use some kind of remote control with this DAC? Any android app or third party remote?
  10. V

Ordered the AL200. Will see how it compares to my beloved Harman Kardon HK680 integrated and how it sounds on JBL L110A.
  11. V

Has the D6s better specs comparing to DL200? DL200 is 10 usd cheaper with bonus headphone amp.
  12. V

SMSL DL200 the best ever value DAC/AMP?

Reading the opinions I'm very close to order this dac. Considering hifi-express for tax/duty free shipping from EU stock. Are there any webshop with similar prices and conditions? What do you think about buying from hifigo, shenzhenaudio? Have they EU warehouses?
  13. V

A good used CD player ?

Haha, good question. Maybe it will sound the same.
  14. V

A good used CD player ?

I have Marantz CD63 and CD48. Both sound good. I'm planning to try a player with 1541 dac.
Top Bottom