Recent content by vb09

1. V

Best DAC/AMP under $50 - for Gaming in Windows 10 with AKG N60NC ?

Been searching for a few days. Initially, I thought to snag a G6 directly from Creative (B-stock for a nice deal 75~ ish); seems like they are fully out of stock. Everywhere I looked I can only buy a new one for € 150. Do you think G6 for €150 euros is a good deal or would you have any other...
  2. V

Best DAC/AMP under $50 - for Gaming in Windows 10 with AKG N60NC ?

Hey Zolalll! sorry for bumping an old thread, was reading the conversations here and got inquisitive. Actually was on the hunt for a DAC/AMP with optical input. Came across G3 as well, just wondering if you could slightly elaborate on the cons of G3. I was thinking of using it as a temporary...
  3. V

Recommendations Please: DAC/AMP (with Optical €100~ )

Yeah, that's the one I saw before posting here! :D Then read amirm's review on the V1 model of this DAC, slightly skeptical around the quality. Any recommendation for similar DAC/AMPs with optical input around this price range?
  4. V

Measurement and Review of FX-Audio DAC-X6 DAC (compared to Topping D30 and Fiio E10K)

Since we revived this old thread. Does any one own the new version of this DAC/AMP: Fx audio dac-x6 mkII Any thoughts around its performance or has it been reviewed by @amirm yet? I am searching for integrated DAC/AMP solutions around this price range, want to use optical input (from fat PS4)...
  5. V

Thanks for the suggestion. For the E30, I thought cant I use a Male RCA to Female 3.5mm adapter. Something like this (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/KabelDirekt-0-2m-Adapter-3-5mm-female/dp/B00RXNVNLM/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=male+cinch+buchse+3%2C5+mm&qid=1622481365&sr=8-3)
  6. V

Well I am just dipping my feet in the Hifi world so wasnt looking to buy two units DAC + AMP immediately. I was preferably looking for a single integrated unit with DAC & AMP capabilities. I don't mind if it is slightly underpowered on the audio amplification aspect as later on, I can upgrade...
  7. V

Which Topping model would you suggest, something like E30. If I buy a DAC like E30 and use it in isolation (without L30 bundle) would I be severely compromising on the audio amplification aspect? what you think? :D
  8. V

Hi Guys! I have been following ASR forums for a while now, posting here for the first time! :) I am fairly new to the Hifi scene, I am looking to buy an AMP or DAC with Amp capabilities. Headphone: Want to drive DT990 (250ohms, I know not the best starter per Amirm's review) Usage: I usually...
Top Bottom