Recent content by tw 2022

1. T

Remembering a very sad and tragic day...

that was a horrible day... let's not forget those folks, it happens too often , we get de-sensitized to chaos ...
  2. T

Cat News?

thanks , that's a decent idea, i'm presently networking to find "legit" rescues to help....
  3. T

Cat News?

i've got 1 cat that plays with phone/ tablet screens as well, i guess the bugs in the house are rejoicing as well...
  4. T

Cat News?

thank you sir , my heart is broken .. i have 4 other house cats and a backyard full of (8) fixed cats that need me.. they are a product of my landlord and his animal hoarding ... the only good news is that the landlord moved out, unfortunately he's still the landlord.... i'm trying to get moved...
  5. T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

sometimes , "losses" can't be measured with money... imo , this is that time.. i applaud people who try to do the "right" thing...
  6. T

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

i'm glad to see people following their heart , knowing what integrity is and who has it ... well done....
  7. T

Cat News?

if i can i will.. but when there's an audience she plays the put upon victim that has no idea what i'm talking about , her enabling son is always interjecting things like "it's just talk"... she's an old lady psychopath as far as i can tell , getting away with abusive behavior via a narrative...
  8. T

Cat News?

thanks guys , this one really stings .. @ryanosaur kind of knows my situation, i've been dealing with a crazy landlord for years and now i find out the neighbor lady that thinks every cat in the neighborhood is mine is now poisoning cats (i'm not sure she hasn't been doing this for a long...
  9. T

Cat News?

this is my emotional support cat "Tim".... he was recently poisoned by a neighbor (no , i can't prove it except in the person's past behavior).... i had to put him down last friday (4-12)... he is and always will be "that" furbaby .... rip little guy , you are my heart.....
  10. T

RSL 10E SUBWOOFER 299$ 300W RMS HOW?

two *quality* subs is always better ... these qualify...
  11. T

Affordable Accuracy Monitor Review

very nice... i think it will work fine... @ryanosaur probably didn't respond because he had nothing to add... i'm looking forward to the review...:)
  12. T

i think it could work , but i'm no expert..... @ryanosaur would probably know for sure...
  13. T

this is what the Philharmonic Audio "community" is like , you should join us over on avs... we talk speakers and a whole bunch of unrelated stuff.. it's fun...:)
  14. T

@Dennis Murphy has been recovering from recent surgery, but maybe he 's been reading the forums... if not @ryanosaur may well have an answer... my *guess* is that there are several options including plain old pillow stuffing... i hope this helps:)
Top Bottom