Recent content by tsine

1. T

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Something else. The Focal alpha 50 evo has an auto standby mode for energy efficiency. It didn't work well with RCA; the monitor would suddenly stop and go into standby mode, even when music was playing. I also had to turn the speakers off and on again to get them to start. The problem is...
  2. T

I apologize profusely if I offended you in any way. But I have no idea how to compensate. One can simply observe our conversation, and if anyone was offended, I deeply apologize to them as well.
  3. T

I apologize for interrupting. I completely agree with @rcstevensonaz. In the first place, you misinterpreted what I wrote and were offended. You assumed I mentioned the price I paid for the e50 to annoy others who paid a higher price or something. The only reason I mentioned the price is...
  4. T

I can't argue with your logic. You are completely correct.
  5. T

And I mentioned the price because at the beginning I was not able to find E50 for less that 250 and with reasonable shipping times (around a week ) so when I found it 190 I bought it .
  6. T

No I would like to know the store you bought it to have it on my watch list for feature reference
  7. T

Where did you find E50 for only 150 euro including shipping?
  8. T

you paid for D50S ? Ground loops depend on the whole system not the dac only
  9. T

I also recently purchased the E50. I posted a while back about ground loop troubles with my d50s and main pc. Following several suggestions, the alternatives were to use an optical connection between my computer and the dac or to upgrade to a dac with an xlr connection. My computer didn't have...
  10. T

Ground Loop and pitched sound

Monday will be my last day for decision . Also i found locally these types of ferrites for 1.20 euro 5mm 7mm or 13mm in diameter .
  11. T

@ My usb cable (one I use for d50s ) is from a printer i had and has ferrites to both ends (I though at the time it would be better than the one included in the d50s box ) The cable looks like that but not gold plated . I guess this would have helped with noise but not..... I saw the other...
  12. T

22 euros and with shipping 30 euros .....39 euros costs the asus xerox se locally if i go that route I also saw that (just for educational purposes ) Does something like that degrades sound ? I read that can affect high frequencies and overall affect the signal Is it similar to usb isolators...
  13. T

In my case if you read the replies ifi defender didn't work either . When I installed ifi defender plus a very high pitched noise introduced in the speaker and very prominent . With ifi defeneder speakers sounded like the fake Devices promising to keep mosquitos away . Do you now any dac...
  14. T

Very sad that I can't find any store locally . With taxes I am 99% sure it will cost me more that 30 euro to get it from ebay / china and it will stay at custom more than 1 month to be processed ..
  15. T

I will have to buy an adapter like that outside Greece I guess maybe Germany .. UK I will pay import taxes 90%
Top Bottom